Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dangerous Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woody.cool View Post
    Sorry if I come across as a bit bossy, or trying to tell you what to do. Some of the infor I suspect you already know. I'm just trying to help you out a bit.
    Don't be silly. Your help, ideas and info are great to add input into the page. I need as much help as possible to try and get accurate info into the Wiki, and as much of it as possible.
    Cool

And don't forget to register on the Wiki yourself, then you will be able to edit the pages directly if you have any info to add.
    OK! I'll have a look at it when I get a moment.

I'll have a look at my A3000's kickstart arrangement, as mine doesn't have the dual kickstart (and hence doesn't have the 1.4 Alpha ROM) but has just a straight 2.04 ROM.

If there's any more info you want, let me know. I'm sure I can find it (or someone else could too)
    Would you be able to take some pictures of your A3000 for the Wiki? I need some decent images of the outside of the case from the front and rear, plus some more detailed ones of the insides so I can add indicators to the pictures showing the location of each important component. And a closeup of any important internals would be great too. Things like the kickstart, CPU, zorro slots etc...
    I'll take pics when I'm opening it, I have a Buddha IDE card and a Hicom parallel & serial card in there too, so maybe these would be nice for people to see too.

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Would you be able to take some pictures of your A3000 for the Wiki? I need some decent images of the outside of the case from the front and rear, plus some more detailed ones of the insides so I can add indicators to the pictures showing the location of each important component. And a closeup of any important internals would be great too. Things like the kickstart, CPU, zorro slots etc...
    ***nerd attack***

As a newly-wed you shouldn't need external stimulus yet. It takes years to get bored with the mrs.
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've made a few additions to the Wiki for both Kickstart ROMs Explained and Amiga Models, hopefully this will all help.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great stuff.

That has finally got the model pages started. I will create an infobox template for the Amiga model pages that we can then use for the main info and will add it into the Wiki this week.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great stuff.

That has finally got the model pages started. I will create an infobox template for the Amiga model pages that we can then use for the main info and will add it into the Wiki this week.
    I added some info on the A500 and the A1500, feel free to add to it.

btw. How do you get that Contents box to appear at the start of the Wiki article?

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A table of contents box will appear automatically on a page that has 4 headings or more.

You can also force one for less sections by adding __TOC__ to the top of the page, or you can remove one from any page by using __NOTOC__

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah ha!!! Thanks for that.

btw. Do I need to quote my sources, for where I got my information?

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can quote sources using the same layout I've already started that would be great. There isn't always a need to quote a source, but it is nice to give credit when you think the source has some unique data you have used.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can quote sources using the same layout I've already started that would be great. There isn't always a need to quote a source, but it is nice to give credit when you think the source has some unique data you have used.
    Cool I'll have a look at doing that, as most of the Workbench info I put on there was from Workbench Nostalgia

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've now added information about the custom scene Kickstart 3.9 ROM.

You can read the page at http://wiki.classicamiga.com/Kickstart_3.9

I hope I've got all of the details and information correct about it, and how it can be created. Please feel free to correct me on anything I've included on that page.