I thought I would let you all know how UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED I was with this one.

I finally got around to playing it a few years ago when the CD talkie version became freely available for ScummVM.

The graphics and style were good, but it was way short, has stoopid Yorkshire accents (the thing was set in futuristic Australia, and everyone in charge is from Leeds!), had puzzles that were trivial to the plot (messing about at the Travel Agents and the Plastic Surgeon's), and had bizarre unexplained bits like your coworker Anita appearing dead in a locker near the end.

It had great potential - the idea of LINK, being in cyberspace and interacting with concepts to gain access deeper into the system was great but there were only about 4 screens. There were only about 4 levels to the tower you were in, and the sense of the mystery was forgotten for most of it. It was clever working your way down, but finding a fat rich woman in a pink gymsuit at the bottom stroking her dog ruined the atmosphere it was trying to create. It didn't do too well on atmosphere, the locations were fairly sparse of people and it was a confined space, you didn't get to see life outside of the tower which really would have helped.

It was okay, but it didn't take long to complete and they didn't really explore the potential enough for me.