For those who dare! ClassicWB dev
    VIP
    Forum Mod
    Chopper Challenge Champion, The Collector Champion, BombJack Arcade Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Paintballing - Assault Champion, Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion, Himalayaya Champion, Sea Dogs Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Operation Switchover Champion Bloodwych's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

New way of Browsing the web - Aurora

Just read about a new web browser concept:

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/216897/m...he-future.html

I really like the idea, and since widgets on the desktop are nothing new, I'm surprised it's taken so long for someone to get a browser like this on our desktops.
    Live Long and Procrastinate
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    looks very interesting
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does look very interesting. The internet has remained pretty much locked into the browser window ever since it was invented. Even with innovations and the improvement in interactivity and application usage within websites, they are all still trapped in a single way of being displayed.

Releasing them from this and allowing them to be manipulated and used in a more free flowing open environment is a great idea. However this has many dangers. For example new users could easily be very lost and not sure what to do. Something I witnessed at the weekend when some people were trying to view a photo album on an iPhone. The image switching mechanism looks cool in action, but so many people find working it too hard.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!