Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hated The Descent. Thought it was really boring. It got a little bit more interesting once they got into trouble, but it took over half the film before anything happened.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Vintage gamer and metal head LowercaseE's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree that LAND OF THE DEAD could've been better but with Romero having to work under the pressure of a major studio (something he does not like to do) AND the MPAA, I think it still turned out pretty well. Personally, I would've liked the film to be about 30-45 minutes longer and explore the characters more, but what are you gonna do?
    --------DO NOT SUPPORT LIONSGATE FILMS-------

Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    I hated The Descent. Thought it was really boring. It got a little bit more interesting once they got into trouble, but it took over half the film before anything happened.
    ? hated what 5 hot chicks gettin slaughtered in caves lol its called storybuilding man and it showed that there were problems within the group before they even went underground. But hey its down to personal choice i guess, i wouldnt suggest you ever watch Audition then its 50% romantic flick then 50% the most skin crawling gross s**t you ever saw.

And Romero only got himself to blame for working with big studios.

if anyone wants a specific episode of masters of horror give me a shout and ill upload it for you to megaupload or sumat they are all in .avi format
    Last edited by rayzorblue; 25th January 2007 at 16:40. Reason: Double posting - posts have been automerged
    [URL="http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/"]Hey Hey 16k by Rob Manuel[/URL] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have now the first collection with 13 movies. Don't know when I'm getting to watch them, I have so many still to watch. But I'm looking forward to watch Imprint. What others can you recommend from this collection, and which are a time waste?

Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Incident on and off a Mountain Road is a good one, Imprint also is great, cigarette burns is good in a disgusting way (blood and guts ) Homecoming has a great storyline and message and Haeckels Tale i enjoyed as well.

There the ones that stick out in my mind most, but i think if your a horror fan all are worth watching, some are a bit B-Movie in there story lines but i watch them all i have the whole second series havent watched them all yet though but i can recommend The Damned Thing and Family in that series.
    [URL="http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/"]Hey Hey 16k by Rob Manuel[/URL] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    So i watched Snoop Doggs Hood of Horrors it was pretty good 3 short films 1 of which was really enjoyable, havent got round to watching the rest yet though i might watch gravedancers tonight.

@Demon Cleaner
    Have you got round to watching any of the MOH series yet, if so what did you think?

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rayzorblue View Post
    @Demon Cleaner
    Have you got round to watching any of the MOH series yet, if so what did you think?
    Nope, I still have so many films and anime to watch, didn't have time to watch it yet.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just watched Imprint. And again Miike managed to produce a very weird movie. The sister in the head is really damn weird stuff. But I kinda like Billy Drago with his mean face, he always gets such roles.

Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL you finally watched it yeah incredibly weird film no doubt, i just watched one of the 8 films to die for, Gravedancers i wasnt overly impressed but it was ok i also saw severance the other day with british cinema's rent a thug Danny Dyer in it, i really enjoyed it thought it was pretty well done, very dark humour but i like that.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I watched Gravedancers and lately Dark Ride (also of the 8 films to die for), which is very bad, instead of Michael Myers, Jason Vorhees or Freddy Krueger, they now have another guy with a straitjacket and another mask. They go to a fair at night, where there's a ghost train called Dark Ride, and there were some murders in the past, that's because they closed it down. The murderer (straitjacket man) lived there (yes, in the dark ride), and then he was taken to... yes, a psychiatric ward, he evades, and returns there. When the kiddies break in at night, of course he's there and another series of murder begin. So pretty the same old story.

Gravedancers was Ok, at least better than Dark Ride, but nothing special too.