A bit of background. I got an A500 back in '85 and had it and an A1200 up until '99. I had many great games I'd love to play again, and I've got many of the ADF files for them. I've got the Amiga Emulators WINAUE et al and I've managed to get a few of the games working too, however, not all. These things seem more complicated than they need to be. (I actually used to contribute A68K assembler tuition programs to Tony Thompson way back so I'm not exactly new to it all).

The main problems seem to stem from the particular configuration a game needs. For example, when changing disks, I can do that, but I can't "click fire" to proceed (don't know what key it is and I've pressed them all), nor can I determine which keys to use to make a particular move and such.

I've found some specific help for certain games on google, but for other games, I'm not sure what configuration to use and how to get it to recognise my keyboard and mouse as it would an Amiga's. Is a joystick a necessity?

Is there a website with a listing for the specific configurations that would let me play the games as I used to?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers.