Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

ClassicWB taken down

The great ClassicWB preinstalled packs have been removed from Bloodwych's site.

http://classicwb.abime.net/

Quote Originally Posted by notice
    ALL PACKS ARE OFFLINE DUE TO LEGALLITY ISSUES

WITH FILES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
    Someone on EAB reported that his packs contain some kickstart roms in the WHDLoad installation that is included with each pack, and as his site is hosted on the EAB servers he had to abide by their rules and remove the downloads asap.

Bloodwych's announcement can be seen here and the reporting of his packs can be found here.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    actually i tihnk it was most likely wayne (amikit) from AmiGAY.org.... *ahem*

now that i tihnk about this, I had a project that i was hoping to get these files for, anyone got a back up of the most recent ones ?
    If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning, i would hammer in the evening, i would hammer all day

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. The packs will be available shortly for trusted members (hope you get my gist!)

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

For those who dare! ClassicWB dev
    VIP
    Forum Mod
    Chopper Challenge Champion, The Collector Champion, BombJack Arcade Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Paintballing - Assault Champion, Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion, Himalayaya Champion, Sea Dogs Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Operation Switchover Champion Bloodwych's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it was only a matter of time.

This will get sorted again for public release and thanks to Harrison other avenues will be made available to trusted members who I know have the required files in question already, perhaps even more up-to-date options until I've had a chance to re-wright the install routines for general release!
    Live Long and Procrastinate
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

Dangerous Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwych View Post
    Yes, it was only a matter of time.

This will get sorted again for public release and thanks to Harrison other avenues will be made available to trusted members who I know have the required files in question already, perhaps even more up-to-date options until I've had a chance to re-wright the install routines for general release!
    That must of been really annoying, I hope it does get sorted for public release, as I quite like ClassicWB a lot.

VIP
    Forum Mod
    Chopper Challenge Champion, The Collector Champion, BombJack Arcade Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Paintballing - Assault Champion, Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion, Himalayaya Champion, Sea Dogs Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Operation Switchover Champion Bloodwych's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks woody.cool.

It will definitely be back. I already have beta packs with the files in question absent!
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks woody.cool.

It will definitely be back. I already have beta packs with the files in question absent!
    Is there going to be a KS 2.0 version (ClassicWB GAAE)? and what about a 3.5 or 3.9 based ClassicWB?

VIP
    Forum Mod
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All previous versions will return (including the Workbench 2 GAAE tribute to Paul) and the 3.9 version is more or less complete, but lacks an install routine at the moment and I need to get backwards compatibility so people can use it with 3.5.
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

Downloads
    Uploads
    All previous versions will return (including the Workbench 2 GAAE tribute to Paul) and the 3.9 version is more or less complete, but lacks an install routine at the moment and I need to get backwards compatibility so people can use it with 3.5.
    Cool, looking forward to it already.