Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I recently saw this, which shows what the police do when those Slow Down signs in front of fallen trees don't work.

ELITE VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Teho View Post
    I recently saw this, which shows what the police do when those Slow Down signs in front of fallen trees don't work.
    Well it was a parking attendent who are worse than the police. What the hell did they suggest she do? Carry on driving with a smashed in windscreen and no mirrors in a car which was structurally wrecked and like to come off worse in a collision with a Sinclair C5?

Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Breaking the speed limit is against the law are u guys suggesting the police should turn a blind eye

Oh did i mention i dont have a driving license and ride a bicycle everywhere
    [URL="http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/"]Hey Hey 16k by Rob Manuel[/URL] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ELITE VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rayzorblue View Post
    Breaking the speed limit is against the law are u guys suggesting the police should turn a blind eye

Oh did i mention i dont have a driving license and ride a bicycle everywhere
    In the UK, copying a CD you own to your MP3 player is illegal without the record companies permission. However, the police use common sense and don't prosecute people. Breaking the speed limit, at night with nobody around, on a clear straight section of motorway, common sense should be used.

Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is that a raw nerve i seem to have touched and a camera cant tell how straight or clear a road is, but if you were to lose control doin 70 you might end up in better shape than if you were doing 120 especially if you hit the central reservation fly over into that family jus comin back from there hols.
    [URL="http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/"]Hey Hey 16k by Rob Manuel[/URL] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, at least if you hit a whole family you stand a better chance of survival due to the extra padding they would provide! (only joking)

It's a proven fact that more accidents are caused at slower speeds less than 50 MPH, than at high speed. Even on motorways, crashes and pileups are whilst cars are moving slowly. Granted normally some idiot who doesn't break in time starts a pile up but that is a lack of driving skill, not speeding alone.

From what I witness on the roads I consider at least 15% or all motorists unfit to drive.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Well, at least if you hit a whole family you stand a better chance of survival due to the extra padding they would provide! (only joking)
    I just like taking the moral high ground because its hard to break the speed limit on a bicycle, so dont even get me started on pollution

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I couldn't drive in the UK anyway, driving the "wrong" way on the street

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No! We drive the correct side of the road. It's those on the continent that have it arse backwards!

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    No! We drive the correct side of the road. It's those on the continent that have it arse backwards!
    How did I know you would say that