Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its a remix (tin tin out) that I was looking for but I dont use limewire so I can't look on there, I have tried all methods I can think of including youtube and the old google music search (intitle index of blah blah) even tried rapidshare search but so far it is fruitless and I need it in its entirety because I mix them DJ style.

And dude I would never soil my ears listening to you'll never walk alone, I'm a toffee for god's sake.
    [URL="http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/"]Hey Hey 16k by Rob Manuel[/URL] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you tried a torrent search? http://torrentscan.com/ is a good torrent search engine to try as it covers most of the well known and popular trackers.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Deadly VIP
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry

[QUOTE=rayzorblue;

And dude I would never soil my ears listening to you'll never walk alone, I'm a toffee for god's sake.[/QUOTE]

Got to be vigilant mate.

I avoided buying a Pink Floyd album because there is a bit of it played in the middle of one track.

Could never remember which album it was on so always checked first when buying a Pink Floyd cd.

Well they must have realised that shite was affecting sales.
    So when they re did the cover, they dropped the bit that said featuring that shitty song.

Wasn't aware of that until I could hear it blasting out somewhere in the close.

Was wondering what knobshine had that on only to walk in the room with my midi and find out it was me.

Was not a happy chappy to say the least.
    Sam440EP & AOS4.1, 250 gig SATA HD & DVD Rewriter.

Towered A1200 3.1 rom, OS3.9 and OS4.0
    PPC 166 mhz 060 50mhz, 192 meg.
    Buffered Interface, 40 & 80 gig HDs, CD & DVD Rewriters.
    Mediator 1200TX, Voodoo 5500, Radeon ATI 9200, Audio, USB, Ethernet, TV/FM.
    Card reader and 19" TFT Monitor.

@rayzorblue i've just downloaded Billie - Girlfriend for you from limewire but not sure if it's the right version. If not is a few other versions to go at

Uploaded it here for you.
    http://www.4shared.com/file/52892417...irlfriend.html
    A1200 : Blizzard 030 / 4gb 2.5" Hd /64mb Edo ram/1 gb compact flash - pcmcia / internal scan doubler / Trilogic joystick mouse adaptor (works with pc optical mice) 17" Black Samtron samsung monitor...