Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

How Close is Tomorrows World?

As my friends know, there will be a time when we don't squabble over energy, and that in the future wars will be just a thing of the past as mankind shakes its adolescent teenage years and becomes an adult.... some could say like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon...

Although we all doubt it in out life time..... but .... have a look here...

http://www.expertvillage.com/video-s...9_hydrogen.htm

some may of seen this before... but i remember way WAY back when i was 15 and I had this idea of using electrolysis to free hydrogen from water, when i was on work experience in the projects department at RG Carter Architecture.... that was nearly 20 years ago... my oh... my...

alas.... I was a strange child i would often skive skool and spend it down the local library reading particle and wave form physics, quantum math books and bio-molecular chemistries.... (yep... freaky huh... i musta scared my parents!) still it got me straight A's in Science

then i found chemicals.... adolescents.... GIRLS..... MONEY.... oh how that warped my soul.... bah... lots of fun, i regret nothing.... except that one thing.... but I REALLY NEEDED THE MONEY okay...... TMI

please enjoy the link

Just a little addendum

(personally i think most of these are a scam) but I am sure that some one made it happen

Run your Car on Water

I have seen generators use hydrogen, but we are talking a large pressurized quantities.

anyway its an enjoyable techno-jabba of chin waggery as my dear Charlie would say
    Last edited by Zetr0; 9th June 2008 at 13:52. Reason: Double posting - posts have been automerged
    If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning, i would hammer in the evening, i would hammer all day

Poor Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the links Zetr0,

I love topics like these that provide plenty of food for thought about the way we are going and how our planet is run.

I'm currently studying for a degree about the Biosphere and the Environment with the Open University. I am also a lover of science so its always interesting to read different ideas and thoughts.

Cheers
    Amiga A1200 Desktop
    3.1 OS, 3.1 Roms
    4GB HD 2.5", 750MB EXT HD
    CD ROM, 1GB CF (PCMCIA)
    Blizzard 1230 MK4 + FPU & 128 MB RAM

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I live near the Pennines so bring on Global Warming. I always wanted a beach front house!!!
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD