Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A new kitten!

Leeuwarden, Netherlands Or Hell from time to time
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Heh, do you dislike cats because you can't teach them commands?

As for the chewing, its pretty common amongst kittens and puppies, after a while they quit with it.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO, I don't really like cats because they are not really pets. They just share your house while you continue to feed them. Stop feeding them and within a few days they will be gone to find somewhere else with food. They are not loyal.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't really say that ever happened to me

Mine were always pretty loyal.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]

Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    damn

3 pages and no pic of the kitten. the wifie is not amused......
    If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning, i would hammer in the evening, i would hammer all day

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pictures soon, I promise

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    What about strippers?
    I've never fed strippers any dead stuff and i don't think they're all that good for snakes due to all the oil massaged on their body would make the snakes fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    NO, I don't really like cats because they are not really pets. They just share your house while you continue to feed them. Stop feeding them and within a few days they will be gone to find somewhere else with food. They are not loyal.
    Desire to survive disloyal? Thought it would be a sign of intelligence, looking for food to survive, rather than staying put and starving to death. Cats aren't disloyal they have a mind of their own where as dogs need others to tell them what to think.

As i said before there are Dog people and there are Cat people and neither will agree on which is best. We should agree to disagree and all look down on people who own Rodents.
    Last edited by Buleste; 11th June 2008 at 08:26. Reason: Double posting - posts have been automerged
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Downloads
    Uploads
    But when was the last time someone got mauled by their pet cat?

Siegfried and Roy DON'T count!!!

Not that I dislike dogs, I dislike the way some people see their dogs as a fashion accessory, although to be honest that's not quite as bad as those who see their dogs as a [Insert chosen word to describe male genitalia here] extension. My advise to those guys is to 'go buy a fast car and play chicken with a motorway bridge support'.

I have always been partial to cats, having been brought up with them all my life, so I guess it is a case of being used to their little foibles and ways and appreciating them.

And it's not rodent owners who are the problem...

...it's the STAMP COLLECTORS!!!
    This is not a signature

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've heard the Chinese are quite partial to both cats and dogs.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, that's fair then.

I am partial to a bit of Chinese, every now and again.
    This is not a signature

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sometimes considering spreading a rumor that if you eat a Chinese person it will cure your impotence or give you lots of children, because there are many Chinese.

Now what shall I make up for British people, Harrison, any suggestions?

No insult intended to Chinese members, I just want to get back at Harrison, the evil kitten hater.