Leeuwarden, Netherlands Or Hell from time to time
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cyberpunks: curious about this little game

Hello people,

Today I remembered this game again, having seen some screenshots of it in the old Gamemaster magazine years ago.
    I always liked the cartoon graphics which reminded me a lot of SNES games such as Zombies and Big Sky Trooper.

Cyberpunks by Core Design was a sort of cartoon version of Alien Breed; an overhead shooter in which you had to kill all enemies.
    In general it seems to have received good to average ratings but I never suspected it to have an impact on the Amiga market during its heydays, there simply were more complex games out.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/amiga/...ks/screenshots

Has anyone played this little game?
    I am considering tracking it down as its the kind of rare and obscure game I like.
    Last edited by Ghost; 1st June 2008 at 22:18.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember this game from the reviews at the time, and from TV programs such as GamesMaster. But I don't think I ever played it. Maybe a coverdisk demo but I'm not sure. It definitely has the look and feel of a SNES game.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you ever seen it for sale somewhere Harrison?

BTW, I have also found Moonstone but 50GBP is quite a lot.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A boxed copy of Moonstone for £50 is quite a good price. It is very rare.

I've not seen a copy of Cyberpunks for sale, and not sure I ever did back in the day either.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else have any info on this game?