Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheers man, will check my shirts today to see!
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry mates, but the tshirt project must be canceled,i washed my shirt 1 more time to test it, and the small letters on the sleeve, are getting out. they are really tight and small, the rest of the shirt is ok.

I must cancel, i dont want to sell any product that is not ok.
    I am really sorry
    A500 - A600 - A1200

Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tiago

I totally understand, theres no need to appologies, not only have you saved us cash BUT also you have hit home on a project that I believe is worth following up on.

A Classic Amiga T-Shirt is a fantastic IDEA, and the prototype that you have created REALLY captured the want / need of those geeks that inhabit this fair board.

Perhaps looking at other manufactureing practices, or even discussing with the manufacturer ways to negate the fast dasing issue. it may be something ink based failure in the manufacture.

In the mean time it should not stop us from helping you find OTHER manufacturers that will produce your Classic Amiga design, as i think it ROX!
    If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning, i would hammer in the evening, i would hammer all day

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are the letters on the sleeve printed or heat applied?

I've always found the heat applied logos/transfers never last that long before they start to crack or peel.

We will have to explore some of the online print to order T-Shirt companies and see if any of those have good prices for limited print runs. And if they are cheaper when ordering more we could get the orders in, then order them all in one bulk order and then distribute them on arrival.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good, no need to rush it!

Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me have a word with the guys at angry-gamer. They've had t-shirts made with two different providers, both relatively cheap as well. Not prohibitively expensive anyway. The first one with cafepress which I've bought one of (and the logo is still fine on that one so far), the other I didn't buy but it was supposedly of even better quality, and cheaper to get as cafepress was only US-based at least at the time. But I don't remember where they got the second run of shirts from. But I'll have a word with Flamey who runs the site and ask where they got them from and what their quality was really like. He's a great guy and probably won't mind helping out a little with this.

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Are the letters on the sleeve printed or heat applied?

I've always found the heat applied logos/transfers never last that long before they start to crack or peel.

We will have to explore some of the online print to order T-Shirt companies and see if any of those have good prices for limited print runs. And if they are cheaper when ordering more we could get the orders in, then order them all in one bulk order and then distribute them on arrival.
    Master,
    all logos except the "wb disk" are heat applied. The materialis really good but:
    in front and back the logos and letters are big enough to keep them there withou problem after a roll in washing machine, but in the sleeves the letters are to small and thin, so it is just a little peace of material that is in contact with the shirt.
    Take a close look to the shirt you will see what i mean.

Anyway it was a good try, at least as Zetr0 said, we started the ideia of doing it.
    Thanks zetro, i was feeling quite sad about this
    A500 - A600 - A1200

ELITE Staff Moderator
    My location

Snake Champion, Invasion Champion Puni/Void's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry Tiago, I think you've done a great job on this project. You've kickstarted the idea of a Classicamiga t-shirt and you've also, like Zetro wrote, made a cool prototype. I'm sure we'll be able to obtain shirts from another source.

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea Tiago, got to start somewhere man!

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys!!
    A500 - A600 - A1200