My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    What's wrong with the PC version?
    It's not on the Amiga!

The Amiga version was the original version, the PC version is just a port, ported over by Audio Visual Magic Ltd a year later.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Plus most ports tend too losr something in the translation, usually gameplay.
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They did attempt to "upgrade" the graphics for the PC version, running it in a 256 colour mode with smoother graphics on the land, trees etc... but I much prefer the visual look of the Amiga version. The PC graphics look more smudged than smooth.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

ELITE Staff Moderator
    My location

Snake Champion, Invasion Champion Puni/Void's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Sarek

I play Command & Conquer Zero hour loads (with mods currently playing with bengs laser/demo/nuke general mod) i also quite often revisit Warcraft 1.
    Wow! Not often one sees a C&C Zero Hour player around these days. I've played Generals for years and I still love it. Have spent way too many hours Online in multiplayer mode. Did you, or maybe you still do, play Online? If yes, then I would be very interested in a match.

Wow! Not often one sees a C&C Zero Hour player around these days. I've played Generals for years and I still love it. Have spent way too many hours Online in multiplayer mode. Did you, or maybe you still do, play Online? If yes, then I would be very interested in a match.
    @P G sorry m8 i don't play online in any games prefer solo by now you'll of got my pm regarding my interent going off for a while so that ****s things even further.

prefer Genrals/Zh any day to cnc3/kanes wrath etc. i do suggest you check out bengs mods here http://www.cncmaps.com
    you even get a tardis to teleport stuff around
    A1200 : Blizzard 030 / 4gb 2.5" Hd /64mb Edo ram/1 gb compact flash - pcmcia / internal scan doubler / Trilogic joystick mouse adaptor (works with pc optical mice) 17" Black Samtron samsung monitor...