Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Leeuwarden, Netherlands Or Hell from time to time
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I only got Mame itself, not all the games that came with it as I still had to download those.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh OK. You can download the complete rom set from Pleasuredome. It's about 15GB but due to the popularity of the torrent it will download at your connections maximum speed so shouldn't take you long to download the complete MAME set.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love arcade games. So much in fact i used all my christmas money and power to get, repair and make this:

Thats the arcade machine i was talking about in the introduction thread. I have about 3000 roms on it, hehe.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice.

I still have my old MAME cabinet in pieces. The 21" monitor I was originally using meant the cabinet was huge and took up way too much room. I therefore dismantled the cabinet a while ago as I didn't have anywhere to store it, and at the moment the parts are all just setup on a table and used when I want to play.

My plan is to instead use an LCD screen with the next cabinet I build so the depth of the cabinet can be quite small and fit nicely against a wall, without taking up too much room. I hope to begin building this at some point this coming year. (My girlfriend doesn't know about this yet! ).

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice cabinet indeed. I wish I had more storage place, with all my 30 consoles and computers, it begins to get very tight at my home.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The old space issue. Constantly rearranging and shifting stuff to try and fit more in. I keep saying to myself that I will sell some of my stuff that I never use or touch, but instead I just seem to always be adding more to it.

But then, you couldn't call yourself a true collector if you had any free space for storage.

I think just like harddrives, whatever size house I have I will always find enough stuff to fill it right up.