Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, definetely, I like to see the old routines, and I also like the old typical sound and music.

Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good man! My feelings exactly. The A500 period of the scene was definitely the best times, with 1992 - 1993 being the best years of them all.

ELITE Staff Moderator
    My location

Snake Champion, Invasion Champion Puni/Void's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Teho wrote:

Good man! My feelings exactly. The A500 period of the scene was definitely the best times, with 1992 - 1993 being the best years of them all.
    Yeah, that was some great years. Don't forget 1994 though with Nexus 7 by Andromeda for example. One of the best demos ever made in my opinion.

I''ve taken the liberty to start adding a bit older demos to the main site now. Have put on Flower Power by Anarchy, Spasmolytic by Spaceballs and Total Destruction by Crionics amongs others. Hope these will fetch your interest. Flower Power is a true classic and is well worth watching. Will add some more older stuff from the late 80's and the beginning of the 90's soon.

Vintage gamer and metal head LowercaseE's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I finally checked out that Grid demo and it was amazing! It really is mind boggling that it's only 40k??!?!? Checked out the others posted above too and they were great!
    --------DO NOT SUPPORT LIONSGATE FILMS-------

ELITE Staff Moderator
    My location

Snake Champion, Invasion Champion Puni/Void's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it is impressive what they can manage to cram into 40KB. It is also impressive to see all those 4KB intros. I mean, 4KB is nearly nothing, and yet they make such prods contain several effects in full 3D with textures. They often top this by including music as well, which makes it totally crazy. Who could believe it was possible to do so much with only 4KB or 40KB?