Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since upgrading my A1200 I've got the old HD sitting ready for me to make a copy of the old install I used for years. Among the contents I've got hundreds of HD installed PD games that I used to play a lot and they are all setup in genre directories for easy navigation.

When i get time I will create an HDF of my PD collection so you can all get hold of it if you are interested. I might first need to setup some local assign and launch scripts in some of the game's directories as I'm sure I set the assigns up originally in the main user-startup file.

I'm quite looking forward to exploring my old A1200 HD setup and playing them all again.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    My favourite was Scorched Tanks - so simple but so much fun after a night at the pub! I also liked Extreme Violence, another two player effort with some interesting weapons and sound effects. I still have these on my A1200's HD.

Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Back in October last year I created a website focussing just on Amiga public domain games - I have recently added a self booting compilation cd for the cd32 or winuae emulator and I have now added a CF hard drive image of the compilation for Amiga 1200 users - the compilations contain 250+ amiga public domain games and shareware demos.

http://www.amigapd.com/amiga-1200-cf-disk.html link for Amiga 1200 compilation
    http://www.amigapd.com/cd32-compilation-download.html link for cd32 compilation

www.amigapd.com

Leeuwarden, Netherlands Or Hell from time to time
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope people don't mind me resurrecting this 'dead' topic but I wanted tor respond to the last poster's (yeah two years ago) post.

I think I discovered his site around then and have been able to play some PD gems I otherwise would not have been able to play.

Super Obliteration is one of my favorites but I also liked, Scorched Tanks, Zombie Apocalypse, and I have really been trying to get into the Shepherd as it looks intriguing.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]