Thread: Sweeeeeet

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Sweeeeeet

Couldn't believe this when i read it. Talk about too much time on your hands.

Cashing in on the staggering popularity of last year's Helm's Deep made out of sweets, the serial Tolkien-thing-out-of-sweets-makers have made another Tolkien scene out of sweets.

They do not say why. It just seems to be how that particularly family celebrates Christmas.

"All told this years project took about seven days of off and on work" say the makers of their mammoth sugary enterprise, and here is but a sample of what they made.

More sensational photos of the tragically wasted lives of brave young sweets can be seen here here. It is simultaneously impressive and a little bit weird.

In the incredibly unlikely event that you have recreated a scene from a novel out of sweets or biscuits, please get in touch. I'd particularly like to see one of the coat-hanger scenes from American Pyscho recreated out of Bountys and Mars bars. You could use Ribena as blood.

For more info goto pelennor fields. Ther is also Helms Depp on there from Jan 2007
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is quite mad what some people find to occupy their free time. Looks great but I do have one issue. It is too colourful to depict the scene well. The bright sweets make it look way too happy and jolly.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunatly i don't think they make Gummi bears in flesh tones.
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pah, I was expecting this to be a bit crappy compared to the Hansel and Gretel gingerbread-house PC we had on here once (complete with 'server having a back door' joke).

But then I clicked on the link. The whole thing is just made of Sheer Awesome. This will be getting sent around to friends for sure