Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peace with extractor fans? Nah! Would much rather be snuggled up in bed with a warm drink and a book. Then I can just drift off to sleep when I've had enough.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who still plays ps2?

i do.

Leeuwarden, Netherlands Or Hell from time to time
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kind of grave digging now, aren't we khaxzan:P

I recently played the Metal Gear games on the PS2 that came with MGS3: Subsistence.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]

Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have just chipped my V9 PS2, it also has hard disk and HDAdvance

its an awesome machine... Been loving the Burnout Series (Revenge being my favvy) as well Guitar Hero 2 / Rock the 80's and GH3 as well!!!

the PS2 is on as often as my Hacked XBMC Xbox
    If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning, i would hammer in the evening, i would hammer all day

Dangerous Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by khaxzan View Post
    Who still plays ps2?

i do.
    I've got quite a lot of my favs on PS2 and hence still play on it a lot!

I still play my ps2 too!

having been an anti ps2 man since the first one i got cost me so much (399 one week to the day before it was cut to 299) it took me a long time to forgive sony for that and also the fact it cost me 75 quid for a rubbish chip that barely worked as well as 25 quid for a mem card (500 quid in totall).

after several years i got a ps2 (silver satin) for 69 quid from gamestation and now at last enjoy it with a hard drive and network kit, i'm playing juiced 2 almost exclusive now
    but have many other games to go at including R-type Final and God of War 1 and 2.

My wife also plays everybody's golf.
    A1200 : Blizzard 030 / 4gb 2.5" Hd /64mb Edo ram/1 gb compact flash - pcmcia / internal scan doubler / Trilogic joystick mouse adaptor (works with pc optical mice) 17" Black Samtron samsung monitor...

Downloads
    Uploads
    you ppl are acting like PS2 is old as N64! Personally, I only use my PS3 as a DVD player.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As soon as many people buy into a new gaming generation they do tend to leave the last behind almost instantly. So many people I know just ditched their PS1s as soon as the PS2 was released. Many even throw the lot down the local refuse tip. Madness!

Most however do regret it much later. Look at all the people who sold their Amigas as soon as it was no longer being made, and yet now they are returning to the Amiga because of the memories. Quite mad how many people live a throw away existence but then regret it later.

I still play my PS2. So many game I still haven't played through yet. Especially RPGs.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

The Darth Popsicle! VIP
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's still tons of great games for the PS2, and they can be had almost for free nowadays. Since there's no longer backwards compatibility in the recent PS3 models, it'd be crazy to ditch the PS2. In fact, I intend to buy a slim PS2 sometime soon (even though I already own a slim PS2 AND the original fat PS2), just so I'll have a spare.

Once I have some free time, I fully intend to revisit some of the games I never had the time to finish.

Downloads
    Uploads
    PS3 can play ps1 and ps2 games anyways, so I guess it wouldn't if gamers ditch their old consoles. I wouldn't, i'm quite happy just playing games over an over. I don't get bored with them- i'm just stubborn when it comes to the new games like assasin's creed or drake's fortune. I own them but i haven't really played them through yet. I don't care about better graphics either! heck, i'm still playing conkers bad fur day and jet force gemini on n64!