While I've been adding Christmas themed games to the site I've been having a lot of trouble getting the three Emerald Mine based Christmas games to work. I can get them to boot up, loading the introduction demo scene intros, giving their greetings to the scene etc... but as soon as it reaches the splash screens or game options menus I can't get the damn games to actual start so I can play them.

Has anyone else played these games? If so how to you start them? Or if not please everyone have a go and see if you can get them to play.

I've already included some screenshots for them, as far as I've managed to get them to run, but obviously not any in-game screenshots. So if you manage to play them please take some screenshots for the site, and then please let me know the WinUAE settings you used to run them. I can then include the WinUAE settings on the site for others to play the games.

The first game is called Christmas Mine so if you have some time (i.e. have eaten your dinner and are now too full to move), please give the game a try for me. You can download the ADF of the game from the game's entry on classicamiga.

The other two games are now also on the site for download.

The second is Christmas Mine 2 and predictably the third is called Christmas Mine 3