Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Rants

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys.

Day 6, and at the moment, it seems to be at least a bit better, swallowing still hurts, but is already better, I can manage to drink 3 sips of water. Since yesterday I also take vitamin pills, as I don't eat at all yet, thus getting no vitamins at all. Guess my body is quite out of minerals.

But I don't yell out yet, as it's still bad, and yesterday I had a bit the same feeling, and during the afternoon, the whole shit got worse again. Fever is also still there, have to see how that goes.
    Last edited by Demon Cleaner; 22nd August 2015 at 13:02.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hang in there fella!
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Day 7.

Throat seems to be a bit better, was about time, at least I can swallow at the moment, so I can drink water

I think that 6 days without eating start to show, I feel very weak, and also dizzy at times. Sweating a lot, and also being tired almost all of the time. Fever is almost gone, at least not so high anymore. Fungus seems also to be almost gone, although now I have my whole mouth full of abscess, which also kinda hurts.

Perhaps I will manage to eat something tomorrow, that would be great. I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow morning anyway, because I don't feel like start working tomorrow already.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Day 8.

Throat is better, can drink, although drinks with bubbles hurt, have to drink them slowly.

Went to the doc today again, and he wrote me also this week off, so I have time to recover.

Gonna try to eat something later, went to the scale at the doc's, lost 8kg!!

Will continue my antibiotics until tomorrow, then they're finished.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 9.

No big change since yesterday. Yesterday evening I ate a bit, potato mix (with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, cream, egg), quite soft, worked out fine, just had to pay attention to eat slowly and not too hot.

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    why not some sort of milk shake with cerelac? it's eat to drink if you just put 2 spoons to stay liquid.
    I guess is not good idea to put to much food inside. Drinking should be easy so grab everything that is strong in vitamins and put it liquid.
    A500 - A600 - A1200

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Day 10.

It doesn't seem to get really better, no real progress. Yesterday evening I ate a bit of pasta and fish, was ok. Still feeling weak, quite weird. I just hope this will be better again at some point. At least I drink quite a lot now, and I'm taking my vitamin pills every day.

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are to long with no proper food, you cannot be better after 2 days of eating something man.
    15 days ago i eat something really fuxxx up and got a gastroenteritis, i went to the WC 15 times in 4 hours, man, i got the color of a brand new A1200.
    It was 15 days ago, and i still fell my intestine and stomach screaming. I am on diet, looks like for ages... the recovery is being really slow.
    What you got, was far worst i guess, not able to swallow and a lot of days without eating. Your stomach must need a lot f time to get better.

Did your doctor said to divide your daily food for a bigger number of meals? I got a friend that had something similar and we was eating very few each time, but he did it every hour. He even wake up in the middle of the night to eat. Very few each time, but that was good for recovering faster. But his bacteria was only in stomach as i remember.
    A500 - A600 - A1200

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Day 11.

Feeling a bit better, yesterday evening I had my first proper meal, a nice salad and spaghetti. During the day I ate a lot of fruit. Stomach was fine. I can feel that I'm getting back to normal soon, but let's touch wood. Today I also went to the toilet first time after 9 days, almost forgot how it's done

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    Day 11.

Feeling a bit better, yesterday evening I had my first proper meal, a nice salad and spaghetti. During the day I ate a lot of fruit. Stomach was fine. I can feel that I'm getting back to normal soon, but let's touch wood. Today I also went to the toilet first time after 9 days, almost forgot how it's done
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything seems to get back to normal, feeling like 80% at the moment, which is absolutely great after all this painful days. Hopefully I will totally recover and it won't come back at any point. Going also back to work on Monday.