Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up AmigaSYS - OnEscapee full version addon Amiga/UAE's!

AmigaSYS is a collection of free/shareware programs which can be installed with the original AmigaOS disks and will turn your system into a complete pre-configured AmigaOS system. AmigaSYS supports the following platforms: WinUAE, E-UAE (AmigaOS4, MorphOS, Linux, MacOS), Amithlon, XBOX, PocketPC and real Amiga computers.

OnEscapee :

I started mailing with the team of Invictus, more than a year ago...
    My request was simple, with the contribution of Ákos Diviánszky, Tamás Kozák, Levente Tóth, Tibor Mester, OnEscapee was released in 1997. The game is a Another World/Flashback like action-adventure, with very nice hand drawn graphics, music, animations. It is released on a CD (more than 120 megabyte, only datas no audio!), it won the game of the year several times in 1997.

I would like to make an AmigaSYS expansion set, wich would contain my favorite game, the OnEscapee, of course the full version! I made contact with Ákos Diviánszky and after several mail we cannot went forward. The problem was, the OnEscapee license wich was held by Sadeness Software and we cannot reach them. We cannot put the full version into the pack, only the demo.

In the recent days Ákos Diviánszky found me with great news, he found Richard Brown from Sadeness Software and talked with him about the Amiga version of OnEscapee. The main arcticle of the converstation was to make OnEscapee Amiga version freely reachable to anybody! The talking were succeed, Richard Brown agreed! So now I happily announce, the new expansion set of AmigaSYS is OnEscapee full version! It can be downloaded as HDF for emulators, but I did not forgot about the Amiga users, so the original CD can downloaded in an ISO file!

I thank to Ákos Diviánszky for the lot of help and the whole team (Ákos Diviánszky, Tamás Kozák, Levente Tóth, Tibor Mester) this wonderful game!

Info about the game, and a freely downloadable PC version here.
    http://onescapee.invictus.hu

The INVICTUS Games kft official page :
    http://www.invictus.hu

Amiga version for emulator and real Amiga computers (+CD cover, CU magazine's 3 paged manual (english), pictures) :

http://amigasys.extra.hu

Please add news section! thx.
    AmigaSYS is a collection of free/shareware programs which can be installed with the original AmigaOS disks and will turn your system into a complete pre-configured AmigaOS system. AmigaSYS supports the following platforms: WinUAE, E-UAE (AmigaOS4, MorphOS, Linux, MacOS), Amithlon, XBOX, PocketPC and real Amiga computers.

[url]http://amigasys.extra.hu[/url]

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Superb news. Thanks for your hard work in getting support for the Amiga community.
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is great news indeed, and great work by yourself in making this happen.

And welcome to classicamiga. I will add this to the main site's news section today.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    This is great news indeed, and great work by yourself in making this happen.

And welcome to classicamiga. I will add this to the main site's news section today.

Greet! THX!

[url]http://amigasys.extra.hu[/url]

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To update you. I have also made the game available for download on classicamiga in our games section, but have given full credit to you and amigasys in the download disclaimer, and within the game archive, including all of the text you posted above.

The more places we have Amiga games available for download from online, the bigger chance of fans finding and downloading them. Hopefully also including amigasys in the game download disclaimer on classicamiga will also give the amigasys site more visitors too.

The classicamiga page for OnEscapee can be found at http://www.classicamiga.com/content/view/2128/96/

Great work on getting the permission for the game.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

ELITE Staff Moderator
    My location

Snake Champion, Invasion Champion Puni/Void's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Dary, and welcome to the Classicamiga forum!

This is for sure great news. Must say you've done an excellent job for all Amiga freaks out there.

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Considering you tracked down the orginial makers, that is one impressive task
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/