Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

A4000 Invoice and Repair receipt

While I was taking pictures of my Amiga collection I found the original sales invoice and a repair receipt for my A4000, which I had left in the original box and had completely forgotten I had.

I wasn't the original owner of the A4000. I purchased it from a friend at university who had owned it from new, and he included these receipts with it which was quite cool.

I thought it might interest some of you, so I scanned them both in.

As you can see, the A4000 was originally purchased for £999 + VAT on 15/01/94 in Cornwall.

And the A4000 was later sent to Commodore's repair company WANG on 18/10/94 for repair because the system couldn't access the harddrive. WANG replaced the complete motherboard with this repair, and the original owner who sold it to me told me this had upgraded the system to the better Super Buster rev 11 Chip (which fixed zorro III issues found in the original A4000 rev 9 chip), which was cool. I did also check the chip myself to confirm this.

I always find it interesting to find old paperwork like this for a bit of nostalgia. Does anyone else have the original receipts from their Amiga hardware? I should also have the receipts for my A600, A1200 and CD32 somewhere. I will have to have a look.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Competent Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    WANG. He he he
    [I]Such heroic nonsense[/I]