Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Something under the bed!!!

Last night I woke up at about 4am to hear something making a rustling sound under my bed!

I was too tired to try and get under there to see what was making the noise, but it made a noise again a bit later last night too, but I must have been very tired because I next remember waking up this morning.

So now, armed with a torch and vacuum cleaner I'm about to embark on finding out what was causing the noise.

I just hope whatever it was (guessing a mouse) hasn't eaten through any of my Amiga boxes or cables that are under there! I will be very annoyed if it has (read - It will die!!!).

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

RetroSteve! My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you find it.

I always tend to hear noises when I am trying to get to sleep, but they are usually just the next door neighbours shutting their back door or switching the bathroom light on/off. (Yes, I can really hear stuff like that - I think these walls could have been built a bit better)

For those who dare! ClassicWB dev
    VIP
    Forum Mod
    Chopper Challenge Champion, The Collector Champion, BombJack Arcade Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Paintballing - Assault Champion, Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion, Himalayaya Champion, Sea Dogs Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Operation Switchover Champion Bloodwych's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Spooky!!!!

Halloween is at Harrison's gaff!

If I were you, I'd be afraid. VERY afraid. The Ghouls N Ghosts are coming to get ya!
    Live Long and Procrastinate
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was more worried about my Amiga collection!

I pulled everything out and nothing! Well... a lot of cobwebs and dust but nothing else. Strange. I'm guessing it is mice or birds in the loft above the room and it just sounded like something was under the bed. Odd though as I was sure it was coming from below, not above. Especially the rustling plastic sounds!

If you don't see me here tomorrow you know something has got me in the night!

VIP
    Forum Mod
    Chopper Challenge Champion, The Collector Champion, BombJack Arcade Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Paintballing - Assault Champion, Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion, Himalayaya Champion, Sea Dogs Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Operation Switchover Champion Bloodwych's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL!!!

Well, I wouldn't start to worry until a 200 foot marshmallow man appears at your bedroom window.....
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

Deadly VIP
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking

Don't have a problem with mice in the house.
    Might be something to the python we have.

Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    So are you taking to sleeping with a weapon under the pillow or handily close-by, then?

Might be something to the python we have.
    Er, yeah, I've got a python too. Not the mouse catching variety though and I can't always unleash it around the flat

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, no sounds last night, and I'm still alive! Nothing got me, yet!

I did however find an empty box under the bed which had some cellophane inside which made exactly the noise I heard, so something was definitely under there! Where it is now I have no idea. Time to buy another Jack Russell I think, and make it sleep at the foot of the bed on guard.

VIP
    Forum Mod
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Time to buy another Jack Russell I think, and make it sleep at the foot of the bed on guard.
    Great plan! A Jack Russel would definately latch on to the culprit!
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

The Darth Popsicle! VIP
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beware the chainsaw-wielding Killer Clowns from Outer Space!!1 (the ones that live under beds, that is)

If Harrison should suddenly disappear, at least we'll know what happened to him!