Leeuwarden, Netherlands Or Hell from time to time
    Downloads
    Uploads

Psycho Santa, any fun?

Hello all,

Although we are a few months to early about this topic, I would like to ask about this game in advance as I would like to try it around the holidays to get in the mood (we should make a thread which games people play during Christmas).

Pyscho Santa was originally a PD game released by The One during December to tie in to the season and it was especially made for the magazine by Bullfrog.

From what I understand it is a sort of shoot em up with a small minigame.
    Has anyone played it and does it run well under Emulator?
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've not played this but am interested in finding out about it and giving it a try. Do you know which issue of The One it was included with?

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Harrison,

Here is a link to the issue; http://amr.abime.net/issue_335_pages

And you can download the game here: http://www.whdownload.com/games.php?...hButton=Search

Please don't get me wrong but I think this is really one of those games you loveable British would make.
    Americans or Germans would never make something like this for a computer magazine.
    Us Dutch? We may have a few creative people but most of the population has no imagination other than what people tell them.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey harrison,

Have you had the chance yet to try this game?