Downloads
    Uploads

Microsoft Announcement

Was loking around the 'net and found this.

Microsoft Announce New Console Specs

It seems that recent announcements regarding the Sony Playstation 3 have forced Microsoft to bring forward the announcement covering details of their new console.

Codenamed the '180' Microsoft have stated that this new console marks a noticeable departure from their previous consoles. Although full specs are not available at this time, rumors have it that the xBox180 is identical to the xBox360, except that Microsoft have admitted that there are problems with the system.
    As if... MS would never do a 180 on the 360 Ring of Death...

Would they???
    This is not a signature

The Darth Popsicle! VIP
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does it mean we'd only get 1.5 red rings of death when it dies?

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At least it would mean M$ are approaching the new console from the opposite direction!

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    the Xbox 360 is amazing so when the 180 is relased I will definately be getting one.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Xbox 180 rumour is currently just that. Some sources are saying it is a new handheld console M$ are working on to compete against the NDS and PSP, which I wouldn't imagine being too successful considering the markets already held by these two other systems and the developers they have on board.

The other is that the Xbox 180 is actually just a recent nickname for the original Xbox, showing it is only half as good as the Xbox 360.

Competent Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    A few of my friends have 360's and they love them. Fom what I hear the online service is far better than the Wii and Ps3, then again you do have to pay for it. I have a friend who is an avid gamer and owns all next gen consoles and he says the ps3 is better in every other respect, apart from the controller. I must admit the 360 controller is really comfy but for my money the best controller of all time is the gamecube - Perfection! Its almost as good as my Zipstik!
    As for all this talk of a 180 or downgraded PS3 I couldnt give a stuff, just as long as the thing works - and I think this is where the 360 falls down at the mo!
    [I]Such heroic nonsense[/I]

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gamecube controller was pretty good. The Dreamcast controller was another favourite of mine, especially the analogue stick. 360 controller is also pretty good and useful to buy the wired version for PC gaming too as it is directly supported by Windows.

I think I will start a poll to see what everyone's favourite controllers for all systems are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toomanymikes View Post
    A few of my friends have 360's and they love them. Fom what I hear the online service is far better than the Wii and Ps3, then again you do have to pay for it. I have a friend who is an avid gamer and owns all next gen consoles and he says the ps3 is better in every other respect, apart from the controller. I must admit the 360 controller is really comfy but for my money the best controller of all time is the gamecube - Perfection! Its almost as good as my Zipstik!
    As for all this talk of a 180 or downgraded PS3 I couldnt give a stuff, just as long as the thing works - and I think this is where the 360 falls down at the mo!
    You’re absolutely right I never thought I would find a person with a none bias opinion just like my self and here you are.