Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The most annoying thing is accidentally switching on Sky News and the result is scrolling across the bottom of the screen!

Sadly my Sky box isn't working properly at the moment. I can watch channels but I'm waiting for an engineer to come out as it's dropping sound sometimes, or channels are breaking up. Last time that happened a few years ago they just gave me a new box.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

ELITE VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwych View Post
    To be honest, many F1 drivers are guilty of playing silly buggers behind the safty car - a rule should be made where they can't brake test each other.
    It's probably covered under the "Any car being driven unnecessarily slowly, erratically or which is deemed potentially dangerous to other drivers at any time whilst the safety car is deployed will be reported to the stewards." rule.

The Darth Popsicle! VIP
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sooo ... anyone watched the GP of Shanghai? I tuned in on the race just as Hamilton went exit - not in the circuit itself, but as he entered the pit stop lane, of all things. I wonder what was going on in his head right then ...

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wake up 6:30 to watch it.
    Ferrari 1 and 3, not bad. I hope Alonso dont win thr title. ..
    A500 - A600 - A1200

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be very annoyed if Alonso wins the championship. I think after all of his activities this year there wouldn't be very many who would be happy with that result.

Hamilton and McLaren didn't do themselves any favours leaving him out until his rear tire was completely worn out and do only have themselves to blame for that stupid entry into the pit lane that ended his race.

It was a good race though, with a lot of exciting battles. Massa shows some great driving again, trying to overtake and is starting to show himself as a much better driver coming towards the end of 2007.

If Hamilton can't win the championship in the final race, Kimi Raikkonen would be the one I think deserves it the most.

For those who dare! ClassicWB dev
    VIP
    Forum Mod
    Chopper Challenge Champion, The Collector Champion, BombJack Arcade Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Paintballing - Assault Champion, Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion, Himalayaya Champion, Sea Dogs Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Operation Switchover Champion Bloodwych's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Although I have sat on the fence regarding criticizing one top driver over another, I absolutely want to see Hamilton take the championship this year. At least he's been consistent and driven better overall than his rivals throughout the season.

What happened in China is beyond belief. I simply can't bring myself to comprehend the stupidity of the actions building up to Hamo's demise, when all he needed was a cruise and collect for the Championship. Unbelievable, from supposed intelligent and experienced men in this day and age of data rich F1. Even without all the detailed technical info and top advisers, anyone at home must have been shouting like me for him to pit once his lap times dropped off sharply.

The pressure and atmosphere in Brazil are going to be amazing!
    Live Long and Procrastinate
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

Downloads
    Uploads
    Makes me wonder who's gonna get the movie rights for this season!!!

You couldn't right a script any more dramatic than this season, could you (At least, not without some seriously majorly bad accident (or dodgy spy-plot... oh wait, that already happened, didn't it ))
    This is not a signature

ELITE VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I'm sure a Mr. Bernard Ecclestone is happy with the way things are going. The biggest TV audience for an F1 race in history is expected in Brazil. Last years season finale attracted 154 million viewers, the 4th most watched sporting event of the year (a Football WC year). There are suggestions that number of viewers this year will be at least half as much again.

It does make far more sense to end the season with Brazil with the whole of Europe heading into Primetime TV than the old Austrailia finishes. I just hope ITV schedule enough time to properly wrap up the season.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All we now need to find out is how much Bernie paid the guy to supply Hamilton with the dodgy tires!