Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    For those who dare! ClassicWB dev
    VIP
    Forum Mod
    Chopper Challenge Champion, The Collector Champion, BombJack Arcade Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Paintballing - Assault Champion, Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion, Himalayaya Champion, Sea Dogs Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Operation Switchover Champion Bloodwych's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Demon Cleaner for the suggestion.

Yes Harrision, there are LAN games. GRID has a wireless LAN mode - we've had one on one races with two PS3's before.

I've played Resistance 2 two player co-op with my cousin on maps that kind of role back on each other in a huge circle. Although it may have been Resistance 1.
    Live Long and Procrastinate
    A500 Batman Pack
    Classic Workbench

The Darth Popsicle! VIP
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Red Dead Redemption out in a few days. I'm somewhat hyped by it - Grand Theft Auto in a wild west setting? Bring it!!

Elsewhere, ModNation Racers is also getting very good reviews across the board. It's LittleBigPlanet all over, but featuring kart racing instead. Probably picking that one up as well.

Been playing NIER lately. It's a quirky little action RPG from the guys who made Drakengard. At first glance, it might put off a lot of people because the graphics are extremely bad (for a PS3 title, anyway). However, if you manage to persevere, you'll find a very rewarding game underneath, with a rich, layered storyline, interesting characters that actually have depth to them, exquisite music and great boss battles. I've already finished the game once, but I'm replaying it just because it's so damn good