Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Here's My A1200 (The good one )

inside and outside

I have since swapped the monitor for a 17" Black Crt and i'm also expecting a hd off zetro some time soon (hint hint m8 ) as my fujitshite packed in and it was quite noisey too!

I also have an Optical mouse and trilogic dual joystick / mouse convertor as stated in sig!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sarek2k; 23rd January 2008 at 23:43. Reason: adding extra images
    A1200 : Blizzard 030 / 4gb 2.5" Hd /64mb Edo ram/1 gb compact flash - pcmcia / internal scan doubler / Trilogic joystick mouse adaptor (works with pc optical mice) 17" Black Samtron samsung monitor...

Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    umm.... indeed..... its on route when i get to the post office today my friend

nice picies... btw lets talk about that camera lol

Ohh... i was going to ask, what scan-doubling / flicker fixing unit are you using on that miggy? and how much was it?
    If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning, i would hammer in the evening, i would hammer all day

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not entirly sure whats going on with this but it looks like a 600 with a LCD and speakers built inhttp://www.planetneon.hu/archives/category/amiga
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    what does?
    If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning, i would hammer in the evening, i would hammer all day

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've edited the post so that it contains a link to the site as i couldn't get the images to upload.
    Or for larger pictures try http://www.planetneon.hu/pic/A600_extreme_lcd.jpg
    and http://www.planetneon.hu/pic/A600_extreme_inside.jpg. Unfortunatly as my hungarian or polish is rusty to say the least i don't know any more about the project.
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhh yes... i have seen this mod... its a great mod... not to my taste but still impressive work!

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Zetr0

So what is that mod exactly? Looks like a lot of extras in the case, but I don't quite understand what all the additional buttons and switches on the case are for, or the extra outputs.

And is that little LCD screen displaying the whole Amiga display? If so that is really cool.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just studied the images and the LCD is the Amiga display, there are several sound jacks added to the back and what looks like a 3.5" male ide connector with power connector on the left hand side. I'd love to know what the silver thing is though.
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The silver thing attached under the top of the case? To me it looks like a remote control.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    i would say its "just in the picture" as it holds down the keyboard ribbon matrix

it got speakers and a custom built audio mixer...