Well after my a500 packed up almost a decade ago. I finally got a second hand a1200 today off ebay it needed a clean though!

it seem to be working fine but I got a couple of questions to ask.

Last month I bought 2 copies of alien breed 2 the a500/600 version and the a1200 version. now the a500/600 works fine.

but the a1200 version loads up you can select the options and things. However when you try and play the game the drives just keeps loading and loading nothing seems to happen. Any way I though I would try and use diskdoctor as it had fixed games in the past but it seem to have been removed from work bench 3.0? I still have my 1.3 disk which have disk doctor on it. Is it a good idea to use it in an aga game?

Also does the a1200 power supply work with an A500?

As I think the power supply blowing was the cause of my a500 packing up? We where all ready on our second psu

If I try and use my a500 with the new power supply can the a500 damage the power pack?

Also dose any one have a scan of the oscar manual as I did not get one with my a1200 and I cannot play the game with out it.

It was a dymanite pack a1200 I got 5 commandore disk but there appears to be space for 6 is one missing?

I have :

Workbench 3.0
Amiga Extras
Storage
Amiga Fonts
Locale

Thanks
slicer1000