Raising money for forum license

Our classicamiga vBulletin license is coming up for renewal very soon so I would like to ask for donations to help out with this. If possible I would like to try and raise enough money to pay for an Owned License rather than a Leased License.

An Owned License costs $160 (£80) and allows a site to run vBulletin indefinitely. In addition you get 1 years worth of free updates, after which each additional years worth of updates costs just $30. This would mean that once paid for we own the license and won't need to worry about it again.

In contrast a Leased License costs $85 (£43) and only allows a site to run vBulletin for one year including free updates. After the year ends you have to renew or remove the software. This is the current license I hold for classicamiga.

So if we can raise enough money to buy the Owned License it will guarantee this forum's future indefinitely.

Monthly Donations

In addition any further donations we receive help pay the hosting costs of the two classicamiga servers.

All Classicamiga costs are as follows:

The main Site's Dedicated Server, the Forum Server, domain registration costs and forum license costs total: £70 per month (£840 per year).

Along with myself, the classicamiga staff members are already donating to classicamiga each month to support the site and it's running costs. If any other members or visitors can make a small donation towards the vBulletin license costs that would help us out greatly, and if any of you can donate a small amount each month to help out with our on going running costs it would be very helpful and we would all be very grateful.

Please send any donations using the Paypal donations link found down the right-hand site of the main site's home page, or PM me for more details. Thank you in advance to everyone able to help us raise the money needed, and also to all those who are already helping.