Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Links for main site web directory

I want to start filling up the web links directory on the main site with a lot more Amiga links so it will become a proper directory.

I need everyone to post a list of their favourite and useful Amiga site links in this thread so that I can then add them all into the site directory. Make sure any sites you post are still live and working as I don't want any broken links in the directory, and also please post only sites with useful content. We need more Amiga related sites for events, commercial stores, emulation, imagery, music, gaming, magazines, videos, software and anything else you can think of.

Also, if you think you have a website link that doesn't currently fit into any of the existing categories within the directory please suggest a new category that can be added.

When posting links can you also include a short description about the site that I can use in the directory. One paragraph description of 200 characters or less would be perfect. So to look something like:

WinUAE - http://www.winuae.net - WinUAE is is the leading Amiga emulator for the Windows platform and is the most complete of any Amiga emulator in existence today. This is the most recommended and used emulator you can get.

note: please check a site isn't already in the directory before posting it here as that will save me time. Thanks in advance for anyone helping out with this.
    Last edited by Harrison; 10th June 2010 at 23:16.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!