Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was in Disney Land in Paris, about 12 years ago, and they had great cabinets from Sega, whole space shuttles/capsules, which turned around hor/ver 180 degrees. Can't remember which games they were though. But they looked awesome.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been in ones like that that just show a film and the capsule moves around in time to the on screen action. One was a rollercoaster ride using a film from the largest wooden rollercoaster in the US and that was quite good, but the best of that type was a lap around Silverstone at the wheel of a F1 car, as driven by Michael Schumacher. That was quite realistic and you really got thrown about in there.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    Scud Race looks cool, but the cabinet is from 1996, I would like to have an older one, but again, Scud Race looks damn cool
    It's about the only arcade game I ever really spent much time on. I can see why you guys would want to go for a more old classic style of game though, for the history and memories and everything. Something I kind of missed out on, unfortunately.

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's about the only arcade game I ever really spent much time on. I can see why you guys would want to go for a more old classic style of game though, for the history and memories and everything. Something I kind of missed out on, unfortunately.
    Yep, the nostalgia plays a big role in here, but to be honest, I'd play for 1-2 days on an older cabinet, and then immediately would get bored, as a lot of older games are repetitive.

Scud Race at least could keep you busy for a longer time.

Poor Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

ooooh tough question

i recently started a thread similar to this on another forum except i limited it to ten and that was hard, but just one now thats almost imposible but im gonna try.

hmmmm.......

For its combination of playability and cab design im going to go for operation wolf.

(please note the plability coment is based on nostalgic rememberings as ive not played it in a while).
    Solutions the cause of all known problems!

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes it is best to just remember how great a game used to be.

I also used to really enjoy Op Wolf. The arcade version played via MAME and using the mouse is still quite fun, although the 2D sprite graphics have dating quite badly.

Poor Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ooops only just realised the date on the posts on this thread i was a little late with my suggestion.
    Solutions the cause of all known problems!

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry about that. It is good to get new posts in old topics to get the discussions going again.