Leeuwarden, Netherlands Or Hell from time to time
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just picked up a copy of Project Firestart, still in wraps

Hello all,

Today while surfing Ebay I came across one of those sales that are very rare and special, an old classic game that is still in its original wrapping.

I have been looking our for a number of rare and special games after I discovered them on the Internet and I was really pleasantly surprised to find Project Firestart not only in a good condition but pretty much to factory standard.

Only a few times before had I had that luck, Sundog: Frozen Legacy and Wasteland.

I am really happy to own this item now, but I am not planning to open it, it is way to special for that.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am really happy to own this item now, but I am not planning to open it, it is way to special for that.
    I would also keep it wrapped, you can always use any copy of the game, which would even be legal, as you own the original.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very true. Just download a copy of the game to play it, and keep the original sealed. Although it is also a little sad never seeing the game manual inside.

But I do the same with Star Wars items I collect. If it is sealed it never gets opened. I have a limited edition figure with a comic included, but these are still sealed on their original card so I have never seen inside or read the comic.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Leeuwarden, Netherlands Or Hell from time to time
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woohoo, I finally received the game today.

Really impressed in how it was sent too, the seller took no chance and put it in a sturdy box to make sure the game remained undamaged.

Should I get access to a digital camera I will make a picture of it.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]