View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. help,!!!whdload games got problems that i dont know how to fix

when i play whdgames goblin 3,in the first stage, i just cant find the bird, but when i play this game without a whdload, the bird will reappear again. the thing is i really wanna use whdload to play games ,becase it is very convenient .
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. has any one got" AWeb_APL34_full_020.lha package"

i have searched all the internet ,cant find " AWeb_APL34_full_020.lha package", has anybody got a copy of it, please send it to me ,many thank in advance:p
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Stylish Amiga Case for Modern Computer Hardware

Hi

I would like to introduce you a stylish Amiga case for modern computer hardware, like a PPC for OS 4.1 or Intel-processors :

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IaGYAT_HrHY[/url]

It's a Kickstarter project and I'm not the initiator. I would like to appeal to you to make this project coming true, especially for it is not that much missing to get the project funded. I consider it as a worth contribution to the Amiga community. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Jack Tramiel is dead

[QUOTE=Demon Cleaner;48517]Sad news, he died on this easter Sunday, 8th of April. You can read more about him on the Wikipedia site: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Tramiel[/url][/QUOTE]

Jack murió y Commodore podrá quebrar, pero C-64 y su herencia siempre estarán con nosotros. Luis (meseta)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Join our new ClassicRetro Steam Group!

I've just finished creating a new Steam gamers Group. I know a lot of you have steam accounts, so I thought it would be great if we had a group we could all join. I'm also going to post this on amibay so we can try to bring together as many members as possible.

I thought the group would be great to use as a central location to find other classicamiga and Amibay members quickly on Steam, so you can see who else is playing the same games from our communities for multiplay, or ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Copyright classicamiga.com