PDA

View Full Version : Amiga schematics

Demon Cleaner
16th July 2007, 15:41
Anyone interested on having the schematics for A600 and A1200? I have both as pdf files.

Harrison
16th July 2007, 16:01
Really? That could be cool to add once the hardware section gets underway, which is the next section of the site I want to begin this month.

Demon Cleaner
16th July 2007, 17:50
Ok, here they come. They were converted to pdf by a guy named JimQode.

AlexJ
16th July 2007, 19:52
Cool. When the hardware section is up and running I'll get round to scanning and adding a few of the Commodore manuals (e.g. Introducing the A600).

Submeg
17th July 2007, 13:05
Yea that demo section is tight. Hats off to those guys :) Im currently busting ass working on screenshots and reviews. Eventually the hardware section will be done. Man I will be excited when all the games have screenshots and reviews

Demon Cleaner
17th July 2007, 14:01
Man I will be excited when all the games have screenshots and reviewsIndeed, could still take some time though.

Harrison
17th July 2007, 14:19
Exactly guys. We have achieved a huge amount in less than a year, creating very extensive game and demo scene sections. The demo section, in my view, now rivalling any other online for information and content. Some others do have more entries, but they all lack the content we now have per demo. And as you all say the games section has been a huge undertaking and has really come together very fast and is now looking amazing. While I've been working on the functionality and look/design of the site the rest of you have been worked really hard on the actual content and together we have achieved a lot. :thumbs:

Sharingan
17th July 2007, 17:15
I'd be more than willing to write some game reviews here and there, just to contribute a little to this great resource page.

Harrison
17th July 2007, 17:18
That's great to hear Sharingan. If you are already a member of the main site then you should be able to submit your own user reviews to the site. And if they are really good we will promote them to editor reviews so they are featured on the pages.

Sharingan
17th July 2007, 17:20
Will do :)

I registered to the main site recently, but haven't gotten around to writing anything yet because I've been preoccuppied with some private stuff the past few days. Should have a little more time on my hands soon.

Demon Cleaner
17th July 2007, 18:30
Great, as reviews are always welcome. I'm not the big reviewer myself, I concentrate more on the screenshots. And also feel free to ask, if you want to review a game which hasn't screenshots yet, so I can add them immediately.

Submeg
18th July 2007, 00:33
Cool, another person to help with reviews :thumbs: Its good, because even though you might not have played the game before, it only takes a couple minutes to realise what the game is about and then work out the screenshots you want.

Harrison
18th July 2007, 00:40
It is good to have some members writing reviews who may not have played the games before. It adds a fresh perspective compared to those of us who remember them with nostalgic thoughts that sometimes distort our memories of the games.