PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite games in the Classicamiga arcade?

Puni/Void
15th July 2007, 14:13
Most of us have probably tried out the Classicamiga arcade once or more. There are many games available there, and many of them can be a bit addictive to say the least. I find the arcade a lot of fun, and that is especially true when the competition is hard. Lately I've been trying to beat Submeg's score in Stickman Avalanche, which seems impossible at the moment. How you managed to get that score is beyond me. :shades:

So, what is your favourite games in the Classicamiga arcade?

My favourites at the moment are the TV gameshow quiz and Stickman Avalanche.

Last note: If you haven't tried out the Classicamiga arcade yet, you really should give it a go. Good luck! (You will also get the chance to earn some fresh forum points as well :greedy:)

Submeg
15th July 2007, 14:14
Yea that score took me a half hour stint to try and beat, good luck with that! I don't have a specific favourite, I like them all :) Ones I dont like (because I suck)....pacman. I suck at pacman :(

Sharingan
15th July 2007, 19:10
I played only one so far (Excite Bike). It's quite fun, but I can't figure out how to get more than 108 kills before the bike overheats (I manage to squash all people before that point).

Will give the other games a try when I get around to it.

Demon Cleaner
15th July 2007, 20:13
Haven't tried most of them, but I kinda like the puzzle game Bug. Unfortunately there are no level codes or such, so when you stop playing, and want it to try the other day again, you have to begin from the 1st level, which is annoying.

TiredOfLife
15th July 2007, 21:57
Like quite a few.
Still got a lot more to try, so wouldn't like to pick a favourite just yet.

Harrison
16th July 2007, 13:41
Haven't tried most of them, but I kinda like the puzzle game Bug. Unfortunately there are no level codes or such, so when you stop playing, and want it to try the other day again, you have to begin from the 1st level, which is annoying.

There are actually two versions of Bug. The other gives you level codes once you complete each level so you can continue from the last level you reached. However that version doesn't have a hiscore so I decided to include the one that does so that it makes it more competitive.