PDA

View Full Version : 100 games in 10 minutes video

Demon Cleaner
11th July 2007, 13:55
100 amiga games in 10 minutes video at YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUoJBerFDsA).

Harrison
11th July 2007, 16:00
I've not got time to watch this now but I definitely will when I get back home later tonight. :)

Teho
11th July 2007, 16:14
It's pretty good. It was done by some norwegian guy, he posted it at a board I read sometimes. He followed it up with a similar 100 C64 games (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY2gK1MPgh8) video, a 100 NES games (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um-GMygsRg4) video, and then a 100 SNES games (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjak4ByHnco) video as well.

The guy has too much free time for certain, but they're still pretty cool. :)

Demon Cleaner
11th July 2007, 17:18
Will watch those tomorrow at work.

Teho
11th July 2007, 20:19
There's just something about the way you just casually say you're going to waste half an hour of work-time watching videos as if there's nothing wrong with that that I like. :)

Harrison
12th July 2007, 10:20
I just watched the Amiga one and it is very nicely made, just showing enough of each game to show what they are about. I like the soundtrack too.

This video could be a great showcase to use on classicamiga so visitors can quickly see the range of games the Amiga has to offer. As it's on Youtube I could just link to it, but I'm going to contact the uploader to check if he doesn't mind us using it first, just to be nice. :)

Demon Cleaner
12th July 2007, 22:54
Problem is, the uploader is a Lemonamiga donator and has posted this in their forum, I think he also does some work for them.

Harrison
12th July 2007, 23:44
Oh well, no harm in asking.

I have nothing against Lemon Amiga. Not like other site's we could mention. :eyebrow:

Submeg
13th July 2007, 00:22
Hehe, yea true. They are alright :cheers:

Puni/Void
13th July 2007, 21:30
Indeed! :cool:

Demon Cleaner
15th July 2007, 14:37
I sometimes visit the Lemonamiga boards, they're Ok to me too.

Demon Cleaner
24th July 2007, 09:46
I just watched the SNES and C64 movies, they're pretty cool and I know almost all the games, at least for the C64.

Bloodwych
1st September 2007, 15:06
I've watched this video and it's a great piece of work. A nice way to remind us just how many great games were released back then

I have nothing against Lemon Amiga. Not like other site's we could mention. :eyebrow:

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

What other sites and why?

AlexJ
1st September 2007, 16:30
It was probably more certain individuals from the sites that were scared of having a newly revamped competitor and issued threats to us to remove facts & data as a result. I think most of us here would agree that working together is far better than trying to alienate sections of the community just because there is some crossover between the sites.

Demon Cleaner
2nd September 2007, 22:15
It was probably more certain individuals from the sites that were scared of having a newly revamped competitor and issued threats to us to remove facts & data as a result. I think most of us here would agree that working together is far better than trying to alienate sections of the community just because there is some crossover between the sites.You're right, working together is the key. Don't know why the send that mail to Harrison, surely actuated by jealousy.

FOL
2nd September 2007, 22:34
It was probably more certain individuals from the sites that were scared of having a newly revamped competitor and issued threats to us to remove facts & data as a result. I think most of us here would agree that working together is far better than trying to alienate sections of the community just because there is some crossover between the sites.You're right, working together is the key. Don't know why the send that mail to Harrison, surely actuated by jealousy.

All i can say is sod em, continue working with the people who want to keep the healthy community together. Im sure they far out weight the one's that dont.

United we stand devided we fall, ;).

Bloodwych
4th September 2007, 20:34
Well, you guys are speaking in code as not to identify the site(s) in question - fair enough.

It's hard for me to comment without knowing the facts, but since the Amiga is dead I can't see anything to gain by being protective over what should be a united front on the retro scene.

Oh Well. As you said, the site will soldier on.

StuKeith
6th September 2007, 20:15
Ive dl the file to my harddrive if anyone wants a copy? its 22mb in size! :ninja:

Harrison
6th September 2007, 22:10
Sure if you have it at least then I would know what it was I was meant to have copied. ;)