PDA

View Full Version : Movies Monkey Island Flash Movie

Demon Cleaner
9th July 2007, 10:42
A guy has made a very nice flash movie about Monkey Island. Unfortunately, it's only in german, so most of you guys won't understand a word.

Monkey Island Flash Movie (http://www.majusarts.de/film/monkey/)

Sharingan
10th July 2007, 09:50
Pretty good animation, but you're right ... can't understand a word of it :)

Brings back memories though.

v85rawdeal
11th July 2007, 09:10
I will try and sort out putting the Monkey Island Lego movies up somewhere for people to see as well.

Harrison
11th July 2007, 15:46
That would be cool. You can upload them to the classicamiga uploads FTP if you wish. There is a File Sharing section now for all members to use for such files.

v85rawdeal
14th July 2007, 15:26
Have uploaded a whole treasure chest (sorry) of Monkey Island goodies.

Hope you all enjoy

Harrison
14th July 2007, 15:51
Cool. I will have to take a look at these when I get a chance. I've watched the outtakes flash movie and that was really good. We definitely should get some of these files onto the site's MI game pages. :)

Puni/Void
15th July 2007, 12:01
Have uploaded a whole treasure chest (sorry) of Monkey Island goodies.

Hope you all enjoy

Nice!! :thankyou:

Submeg
15th July 2007, 13:52
:lol: you've just been waiting to use that banner huh PG?

Puni/Void
15th July 2007, 13:58
Hehe.. I sure have! :smokin:

Submeg
15th July 2007, 14:08
:thumbs: I thought so. Time to write some more reviews :cool:

Puni/Void
15th July 2007, 14:14
Good that you are writing reviews at the moment. We definitly need more of those at the main site at the moment. Happy writing! :thumbs:

Submeg
15th July 2007, 14:19
Yea, just going through the games I have and doing screenshots and writing reviews for those games I didnt do before...:embarrass:

v85rawdeal
19th July 2007, 08:52
Has anybody else noticed how a thread can start off on one particular subject and by the second page be on a completely different topic altogether???

Just thought I would mention it!

Harrison
19th July 2007, 11:00
Yep, this has always happened ever since we formed all those years ago. I think it's great as a thread can evolve over time and go in interesting and new directions, and that is how conversations work in real life after all.

Being able to drift off topic over time is something not many other forums allow and I think this gives us a much more relaxed atmosphere, allowing everyone to say what ever they like without worry. Obviously if a topic completely changes to a different subject then sometimes I will split it into two, but not often.

Demon Cleaner
10th August 2007, 10:19
Great news, the movie is now also available in english:

http://www.majusarts.de/film/monkey/ (http://www.majusarts.de/film/monkey/)

Harrison
10th August 2007, 13:23
Cool. Now that it makes sense that is really good. :thumbs:

Even better for anyone who was too lazy to actually play the original game. :lol:

Demon Cleaner
14th August 2007, 11:18
Even better for anyone who was too lazy to actually play the original game.Yeah, as it follows exactly the story. Did you like the english version? I watched it, but still prefer the german version.