PDA

View Full Version : What else would you like to see on the site?

Harrison
16th May 2007, 16:17
Currently I have the following content and areas in development for the main site:

Completion of the Games section - adding of manuals, magazine review overview and a few other new additions to the game pages.
A few additions to the Demo Scene section directory.
The Magazine section (currently in the planning stage)
More Tutorials - Amiga HD tutorials will be first, followed by some more relating to common Amiga information many people ask.
Hardware -overview of Amiga models, specs, pictures, schematics, manuals, packaging pictures etc...
Software - An idea for the future is to have an Amiga software section. This will be another directory similar to the game and demo sections and will be to cover the best of Amiga software. It will include the ability to review the software, add comments, screenshots of the software, images of the boxart and disks etc... just like the game section.
Emulation - Again this will be a directory much like the other sections. It will contain all known Amiga emulators including screenshots, downloads, links to the developers sites, links to other sites related to the emulator etc... and anything else we can think of.As you can see I have a lot of plans for more content areas for the site and this will take a lot of work to complete. But it should be great once it is all setup and on the site.

This list does not include the workings of the site or how it functions, but the actual Amiga related content. There is much in addition to this list relating to the functionality of the site that is still also being worked on such as how things look, work etc and additional things like the last 10 forum posts on the site homepage.

So is there anything Amiga related that you would like to see on the main site that we currently do not cover, don't currently have a section for or that i have not mentioned above?