PDA

View Full Version : Demon Cleaner wins Poster of the Month April 2007

Harrison
9th May 2007, 12:31
Demon Cleaner Wins Poster of the Month April 2007

Congratulations goes to Demon Cleaner for winning the April 2007 Poster of the Month Competition. (http://forum.classicamiga.com/quotes.php?do=view&quoteid=26)

He won it with this post:

@Toasty667
Tell me, because I just don't get it, what has Toasty to do with Mortal Kombat's Scorpion? Do you both breakfast together?
Congratulations :thumbs:

Don't forget to nominate and vote for the May competition.

AlexJ
9th May 2007, 16:36
Well done DC (Even if it was posted May 3rd :p )

Harrison
9th May 2007, 16:37
:shhh: Just a small technicality. :lol:

Submeg
9th May 2007, 16:40
Lol, days and months just blend together...lol

Teho
9th May 2007, 17:01
Hmm, we do seem to have a problem nominating enough posts each month though. So how about this; what if we just ditch the whole monthly thing, and just wait until we have ten or so nominations, however long it takes? And call it something like Current Top Poster or something instead. Except not that, that's a horrible name for a title. :lol: Then the title could simply last until there were enough nominations for some good competition again.

I don't know, just an idea I had.

Harrison
9th May 2007, 17:07
POTM = Poster of the Moment? Sort of fits the lack of nominations.

I think the problem the last couple of months has been that most of us have been working on the main site content and construction and not had so much time to dedicated to the forum for posting. That has definitely picked up today which is brilliant. Lets hope the increase of posting continues as it's great reading everyone's posts. :)

Demon Cleaner
9th May 2007, 17:11
I often forget about POTM when I come across a good post, so I always forget to nomiate and only do it last minute.

Submeg
9th May 2007, 23:09
Is it possible to make a few of the POTM categories in advance? Say have up to June 2007 done, because at times when I went to make a nomination, the correct month wasnt available and so couldnt nominate

Harrison
10th May 2007, 00:16
I can add some more months to the system, that isn't a problem. I was just adding them as a go because I was the changing the default category to the current nominations each month.

Toasty667
10th May 2007, 11:00
Lol, days and months just blend together...lol

Yes that's what's called a year!:p

Submeg
11th May 2007, 00:07
lol a year two years..its all the same!

TiredOfLife
11th May 2007, 00:27
Must admit, I tend to forget to nominate quotes I liked.
Will make more of an effort in future.
It's a good comp and deserves better.