PDA

View Full Version : How often do you visit classicamiga?

Harrison
9th May 2007, 11:07
How often to you drop by the site and/or forum?

Demon Cleaner
9th May 2007, 11:29
It's my second life :cry:

Submeg
9th May 2007, 13:42
Second that. Im here 2/3 times a day. Love this place. Especially when I come on and see 40+ new posts :o

Teho
9th May 2007, 15:07
Couple of times every day. Daily routine when I wake up (at 5am!) in the morning is to make a cup of coffee and just relax for half an hour browsing the news and new posts at message boards, before getting ready to go to work. I hate being in a hurry in the mornings, so I rather get up early and have that time to relax and wake up properly.

Then I usually visit again in the afternoon after coming home from work and having had a shower. And then usually once more later in the evening, before going to bed.

AlexJ
9th May 2007, 15:30
Several times a day at the moment. Especially when there are over 100 posts being made in 1/2 day.

Submeg
9th May 2007, 15:40
Yea the boards are pumping big time...especially with new people, they post on the older topics and reflare old ideas, tis excellent

Demon Cleaner
9th May 2007, 16:20
I hate being in a hurry in the mornings, so I rather get up early and have that time to relax and wake up properly.I'm just the opposite, I hate it losing one minute of sleep, so I always sleep until I really have to get up, and drive to work immediately. But then again, I have unregulated working hours, f.ex. I can begin work between 7 and 9 A.M., so I'm never in a real hurry.

Harrison
9th May 2007, 16:23
I so wish I could find a job with such lax working conditions. It would be perfect for me as I also hate getting up in the morning and will stay in bed until the last moment before I definitely need to get up.

Teho
9th May 2007, 16:39
Fortunately I don't mind much getting up in the morning. Of course, I do think 5am is damn early and wouldn't have minded sleeping a little longer. But as long as you can manage to get to bed early enough it's usually no real problem.

One reason why I like to have plenty of time in the morning is that you're usually very stressed immediately after waking up. Sitting down and doing nothing for a little while, having a good breakfast and getting relaxed helps tremendously, at least if you tend to feel tired and worked out while at work. You really should try it, it works for me.

Another reason is I usually have a long way to drive to work. And I seriously don't like driving while tired. So I feel waking up properly first before I leave is important for that reason too.

Stephen Coates
9th May 2007, 16:40
About once a day. Maybe once every two days.

Sometimes less.

I do not consider it in anyway important me visiting here anymore. There are just some interesting posts here sometimes which can be good to read, so I don't visit several times a day like I used to.

About getting up in the morning - I love getting up early. It's so nice. You get the most out of the day then. Much better than waking up and finsing that it is almost dinner time.

It is nice to be able to go outside, and there be no one around.

I only tend to stay in bed on my days off now because I like lying in bed and don't really have anything else to do.

Harrison
9th May 2007, 16:55
I also enjoy that, going outside and there being no one around. There is a nice calm and fresh feeling to an early morning that is true. But equally I like it late at night or very early in the morning for similar reasons.

Demon Cleaner
9th May 2007, 17:11
I also enjoy that, going outside and there being no one around. There is a nice calm and fresh feeling to an early morning that is true. But equally I like it late at night or very early in the morning for similar reasons.Seen from that point of view, I prefer the night.

Puni/Void
9th May 2007, 18:38
When I have access to the Internet, I visit the site and the forum a few times every day (as long as I have the chance). :)

Stephen Coates
10th May 2007, 14:57
I also enjoy that, going outside and there being no one around. There is a nice calm and fresh feeling to an early morning that is true. But equally I like it late at night or very early in the morning for similar reasons.

Late night is nice as well.

I quite enjoy sitting on the window sill with my big side opening window open looking outside at 1 o'clock in the morning.

TiredOfLife
10th May 2007, 22:56
Tend to visit a couple of times at night and once in the day during the week.
A weekends could be more or less depending on what I am doing.
As for work, depneds on how I feel.
Sometimes I will jump out of bed and be in for 8.
Other times, I will go back to bed or laze around for a bit wake up properly and get in for 10.
Really early or late can be good because I get more peace in work.
The building opens at 7 and shuts at 6:30 and i'm on flexi so I just do whatever suits on the day.

J T
12th May 2007, 18:59
I hate to say it but I don't check the main site all that often and instead come straight to the forums. Lately I haven't been on here as much as I used to, and even then have only had time for a quick browse and maybe the odd post. On average I often check by every day, or maybe a couple of times.

Toasty667
23rd May 2007, 14:17
There's bugger all to do at work so this is when I'm here! *Pft* Two 1/4 hours to go.:(

Sharingan
4th July 2007, 08:40
Considering this place is still pretty new to me, I'm visiting a couple of times a day. I'm sure it'll decrease by a bit as time passes, but I've still got a lot of topics in mind that I'd like to introduce.

When at work, I tend to just keep the browser window open, so it appears I'm browsing the forum for 8-9 hours on end :p

Demon Cleaner
4th July 2007, 13:20
but I've still got a lot of topics in mind that I'd like to introduce.That is the main thing to keep forums alive and interesting.

Submeg
4th July 2007, 14:08
Considering this place is still pretty new to me, I'm visiting a couple of times a day. I'm sure it'll decrease by a bit as time passes, but I've still got a lot of topics in mind that I'd like to introduce.

Trust me, it is the complete opposite ;)

Puni/Void
5th July 2007, 06:01
It sure is, Submeg! :thumbs:

Blue Jedi
29th July 2007, 10:21
I vist a few times every day.

toomanymikes
9th October 2007, 17:48
I drop by about three times a day - in the morning before work, at lunch and when I get home. I dont always post but I do read heaps of the topics - I love this forum because the members are so friendly, knowledgable and bloody wierd!

v85rawdeal
10th October 2007, 12:26
I drop by about three times a day - in the morning before work, at lunch and when I get home. I dont always post but I do read heaps of the topics - I love this forum because the members are so friendly, knowledgable and bloody wierd!

I take offence at being called 'knowledgable' :lol:

Submeg
10th October 2007, 12:45
:thumbs: classic :lol:

toomanymikes
10th October 2007, 19:48
I do apologise! I should have said pervy!:lol:

Blue Jedi
11th October 2007, 09:35
I visit lots of times every day but since i got some new xbox 360 games I havent had time im back now and will continue visting here every day lots of times again.

Sharingan
11th October 2007, 11:37
:eyebrow:

Demon Cleaner
11th October 2007, 13:01
I visit lots of times every day but since i got some new xbox 360 games I havent had time im back now and will continue visting here every day lots of times again.I also own a PS3 since 2 weeks now, nice engine. You should sell your 360 before you get the ROD.

J T
11th October 2007, 22:38

I take offence at being called 'knowledgable' :lol:

But you sure are a total 'member' though :p

Harrison
12th October 2007, 20:33
I visit lots of times every day but since i got some new xbox 360 games I havent had time im back now and will continue visting here every day lots of times again.I also own a PS3 since 2 weeks now, nice engine. You should sell your 360 before you get the ROD.

At least M$ are now covering the ROD error with a 3 year warranty so it's not all bad. Except for how unreliable the actual 360 hardware seems to be (and no point arguing against that statement Blue Jedi because you only have to read the official statements from M$ to see it is true). It is estimated that a third of all 360's are failing which isn't good. The 360 is a good system, just not too reliable.

v85rawdeal
13th October 2007, 13:47

At least M$ are now covering the ROD error with a 3 year warranty so it's not all bad. Except for how unreliable the actual 360 hardware seems to be (and no point arguing against that statement Blue Jedi because you only have to read the official statements from M$ to see it is true). It is estimated that a third of all 360's are failing which isn't good. The 360 is a good system, just not too reliable.

That's one of the reasons I never got a 360... plus if I wanted an unreliable system to play games on, I would have bought a Dell PC!

Zetr0
25th June 2008, 09:57
Generally I pop in 4 or 5 times a day to catchup on what the latest developements in the love saga of bulesete and submeg.... its like a soap opera.

that is unless Harrison has broken the server again!!!!!

Buleste
25th June 2008, 10:24
That reminds me. I haven't spoken to Submeg for a bit. Must think of something to raise his hackles.;)

Graham Humphrey
25th June 2008, 17:13
I visit pretty much every day, I read most threads but I'm not as much of a post whore as I am on EAB ;)

sarek2k
26th June 2008, 00:24
I usually visit 2 or 3 times a day but having been off the internet for a while i didn't get much chance bar once or twice a week but i'm back to normal now :D

Puni/Void
26th June 2008, 12:03
Hi mate! Good to see you back Online. :) Guess you'll have quite a few posts to go through now. ;)

JLPedro
26th June 2008, 12:04
Visit the forum at least 2, 3 times a day :o, i like the hardware section the most! I'm sorry i can't have more time to reply to post or other type of participation :p

Buleste
26th June 2008, 12:15
You mean you can leave this forum????

J T
27th June 2008, 14:44
RE: thread title

Not often recently.

Sorry chaps.

Will try and swing by more often.