PDA

View Full Version : Weather in Europe??

Demon Cleaner
25th April 2007, 09:49
How's the weather where YOU live? Here in Luxembourg we have temperatures above 20 degrees during the whole April, and did not have a single drop of rain yet, very strange.

Harrison
25th April 2007, 11:20
The weather has been very good here in the south of England. The weekend before last we had temperatures of 26 degrees and it was just like summer the whole weekend and part of last week. And the weekend just gone it was still very nice with temperatures around 22 degrees.

We also didn't have any rain at all for the whole of April until yesterday, but it only rained for a short time and has remained warm.

It is definitely very strange weather for April. Normally here it rains most of the month.

J T
25th April 2007, 11:29
Near Marbella, it was very changeable last week. Some days, beautiful strong sunshine, others cloudy and windy, then a bit of rain.

Never cold, but not sunbathing and playing in the pool weather apart from maybe one or two days out of the ten we were there

TiredOfLife
27th April 2007, 00:22
Was in Poland from the 20th to the 24th.
It was cracking the flag the entire time.

Demon Cleaner
27th April 2007, 00:27
It was cracking the flag the entire time.I always find your metaphors pretty cool, but unfortunately I don't understand most of them :(

I assume this one means it was very hot?

Stephen Coates
27th April 2007, 14:41
Been nice here :)

TiredOfLife
29th April 2007, 23:37
Hmm, typo.
Should have read, cracking the flags.
But yes, means it was hot.

Submeg
30th April 2007, 05:02
Too funny. I have nominated said post

J T
4th May 2007, 14:02
Hmm, typo.
Should have read, cracking the flags.
But yes, means it was hot.

Even I have not heard that one before. You've probably said, and I've probably forgotten - but where are you from, chum?

Shoonay
15th June 2009, 10:13
Was in Poland from the 20th to the 24th.
It was cracking the flag the entire time.Hope you don't mean the Polish flag... :dry: