PDA

View Full Version : POTM April 2007

Demon Cleaner
23rd April 2007, 22:16
The April 2007 Poster of the Month competition is under way.

Don't forget to vote on all of the nominated posts so we can announce the winner quickly at the end of the month.

When submitting a post for POTM make sure the correct Poster of the Month Category is selected when you submit your post. This month's will be "POTM Apr 2007". Also please add a little comment with your submission to explain why you think the post should be nominated.

Make sure you also read the pinned thread outlining the complete POTM rules and how to nominate a post if you haven't taken part before.

As always, if a clear winner is made through voting then that member will automatically be awarded, otherwise a deciding poll will be held to decide the final winner.

Good luck to everyone, lets hope we find a great post for this month's award.

Harrison
2nd May 2007, 08:52
April is now over and we only have one nomination.

I will be leaving the nominations for April open until the end of this week. If you can all spend a few minutes this week nominating your favourite posts from April and voting on them I will announce the winner on Friday.

Harrison
9th May 2007, 11:22
After a slow month with hardly any nominations we did finally get three good posts nominated in the end.

Although not the winner, Demon Cleaner's nomination for AlexJ deserves a quick mention as I completely agree with DC that Alex deserves an acknoledgement for all the work he has been putting into the content for the main site. Great work Alex :thumbs:

But the out right winner of the April 2007 Poster of the Month is Demon Cleaner with his post in the topic Where did you get your username from? (http://forum.classicamiga.com/showthread.php?p=5684#post5684):

@Toasty667
Tell me, because I just don't get it, what has Toasty to do with Mortal Kombat's Scorpion? Do you both breakfast together?

Congratulations mate! :thumbs:

Demon Cleaner
9th May 2007, 11:27
My first award, but only because no one else got nominated this month ;)

Submeg
9th May 2007, 12:58
Winner by default. Choice.