PDA

View Full Version : EAB is Down!

Kin Hell
20th June 2016, 13:24
I sent an Email to EAB as soon as this happened today......

Hiya Guys. I was on your site 20 minutes or so ago & then, ……..as of 13.14pm, ……There is a database error……

Best Wishes & Good Luck,

Charlie

Aka EAB Member - Kin Hell

Lets hope it's nothing too bad. :unsure:

Harrison
21st June 2016, 01:15
It loaded fine for me. How long was it down?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Kin Hell
21st June 2016, 09:02
Dunno. Never went back till moments ago, so I have no idea.....

But that was a server issue at the time; Could have been backing up, but that's normally scheduled for quiet hours..... Never had an email from EAB either.....

Not important....

Harrison
23rd June 2016, 09:58
I used to look at EAB from time to time as they often had a few interesting discussions or industry/retro news, but I lost interest in that community a long time ago.

Kin Hell
26th June 2016, 14:30
I hear ya. I've tried supporting a few hardware problems over there from time to time, but have probably used the Marketplace section more than anything. :whistle:

Harrison
27th June 2016, 01:48
We really need to get some retro discussions going across multiple communities to find out what retro fans want and need into the future. I don't think purely forum based retro forums are really working any more as they used to. Especially with Facebook discussions taking over many general retro discussions.

Kin Hell
27th June 2016, 08:21
But that's just a sign of the times Dave. - You only have to look & see what just went down in History for the UK last week....

Things change. ;)

Harrison
28th June 2016, 02:17
More like people come to their senses. Did you see how quickly the real fellings of the French and Brussels came forward the day after?

Kin Hell
28th June 2016, 10:22
Absolutely. The French can f'kin do one. They refused us admission to the EU the first time we applied & then we finally joined in 1975 (I was 13 then ffs) ...glad it's all over tbh .........Back stabbing scum springs to mind & lets not even talk about WW2....:mad:

They even put some twat from there in charge of F1......

Well done Mr. Cameron. Let the next PM pull Article 50.....

Kin Hell
2nd July 2016, 16:08
Er, ....EAB is down again for me at time of posting....

Was fine earlier today.... :eyebrow:

Harrison
2nd July 2016, 22:47
It's working now when I checked. Could have been a database glitch or any number of other things.

Kin Hell
3rd July 2016, 08:29
Aye, it's fine again this morning. :shades: