PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Stephen Coates
24th December 2006, 09:10
Hope everyone here has a really good christmas and gets lots of presents. Anyone got any idea what they may be getting ;) ?

Puni/Void
24th December 2006, 09:22
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you will have a great day with good food and presents! :xmasbanana2:

:merrychristmas:

J T
24th December 2006, 21:38
Merry Christmas to you all, I hope everyone has a good one, full of festive cheer!

Teho
24th December 2006, 22:56
A merry christmas from me too. :)

Just got back from our celebration. Was pretty good allthough I had a slight headache for most of the evening. Dinner was excellent as always, had rib as we normally do and we had turkey which we normally don't. But I didn't mind. All in all I had a great evening. :)

Harrison
25th December 2006, 12:22
:merrychristmas:
Merry Christmas to everyone from me too.

Hope you all have a great day.

I'm posting this actually in Christmas Day! Thought would quickly check the forum as I've been away for the last couple of days... plus, out of sight means not having to help with the dinner ;)

I've already opened the presents from my girlfriend. Had some very nice tops and the Star Wars themed Monopoly, so will have to make my parents play that this afternoon. :lightsabers:

Still some more to open after dinner, then lots of drinks and sweets. :happycheers:

Stephen Coates
25th December 2006, 18:23
I've been near the computer almost all day. Except when eating the christmas dinner of course.

I got the January 1991 edition of Amiga Format, which will be interesting to read :)

Harrison
25th December 2006, 20:17
Who got you the mag? 1991 was the height of the Amiga days and the magazines, especially AF were at their thickest. Although for me the most interesting are the early ST/Amiga Format before they split into two magazines. I have a few issues of these and they really take you back in time. :)

Puni/Void
26th December 2006, 09:49
That's a great gift to receive! I think I have that issue somewhere. If I remember correctly, it was quite a big issue, filled with a lot of articles and game reviews. Enjoy your reading! :)

I miss getting CU Amiga for Christmas. I always looked forward to that. Amiga Format was also good to get though.

rayzorblue
26th December 2006, 14:16
Thats a pretty cool gift man, santa really does know his stuff

Oh i forgot merry christmas ;)

Oh yeah and i got a Wii :) but i think im too drunk to play it at the moment

AlexJ
27th December 2006, 19:00
Don't you guys have anything better to do on Christmas day than come on here? You know like, erm, 3 year old films on TV...

Don't know if anyone visited BBC.co.uk on Xmas day, thought this article was quite good: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6200383.stm

Stephen Coates
28th December 2006, 10:18
Nope.

There were several films on which I wated to watch, but I recorded them.

Harrison
28th December 2006, 11:17
I only popped into the forum xmas day as I'd only closed the old forum for posting a couple of days before hand and wanted to see if any new members had come across.

Also to avoid getting roped into helping with the dinner!

Stephen Coates
28th December 2006, 13:47
The only helping I did with the christmas dinner was eating it.

v85rawdeal
28th December 2006, 19:29
Went round to my ex's for dinner, primarily to spend Christmas with my daughter, as it was her first Christmas.

When I got back home, sat down to play Bully and found that my PS2 has broke. :rip:

So, 10am Boxing Day, queued outside Game and bought me a replacement PS2...

Oh well, at least I spend time with my daughter. :hug:

J T
29th December 2006, 15:18
Oh yeah and i got a Wii :) but i think im too drunk to play it at the moment

I thought you gave it to your mate's little bro?

What do you think of the Wii? I've been planning to do a full Wii feedback topic with pics and opinions (and one for the DS lite too) but have been incredibly busy so far. I haven't even tried some of the games I got for Christmas.

Submeg
16th January 2007, 23:29
The Wii is awesome! I have one....and my arms were extremley sore for a couple of days as I played baseball for about an hour and a half....could barely move the next morning! :thumbs:

J T
16th January 2007, 23:35
Get your Wii code up on the exchange list then Submeg! Good to see you. Hope you are enjoying the Wii action :evil: