PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Decrypted (No-Intro)

Demon Cleaner
14th June 2013, 12:17
Anyone who knows where to update the full DS set now? I always did it at BitGamer, and lately at GazelleGames, but as both are down, I don't know to update it now.

The last game I have in my set is number 6147 - Jewel Master: Cradle of Egypt 2

Harrison
15th June 2013, 09:13
The same for me. Let's hope we can find somewhere soon.

I know PD won't hold it as it is too new.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Demon Cleaner
18th June 2013, 14:07
Ah ok, so let me know if you find something.

I found some small update at PirateBay, it says from 6101-6200, but it goes only to 6175, although they are not named correctly, perhaps if you open the 7z files they are, will see, I started the download now, will let you know.

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8514137/Nintendo_DS_ROMs_6101-6200

EDIT: Download has finished, there's some missing ones, but you will have to rename them properly, should find a site where the proper names are listed.

EDIT2: Found a list here: http://www.advanscene.com/, so far there's 6183 games, so not that many missing.

Harrison
18th June 2013, 16:54
I can't access Piratebay. Completely blocked in the UK. :(

Demon Cleaner
19th June 2013, 10:59
Lately I'm only using PirateBay, as I find everything there what they also had on f.ex. GazelleGames, so I didn't ruin my ratio. They have a lot of seeders too, so some downloads are very fast.

Instead of ripping all my anime series, I just downloaded them again from PB, and I got now even more I had, downloaded about 50 series, and it was very fast.

Harrison
19th June 2013, 11:40
It is really annoying that we can't access piratebay in the UK. There must be a way.

I thought all of Europe had blocked it, or is it only some countries.

Demon Cleaner
19th June 2013, 17:25
I did have no idea that it's blocked in the UK, or even in any other country?

Harrison
20th June 2013, 01:39
There was a huge thing about piratebay in the UK, with all isps ordered to block access.