PDA

View Full Version : Amiga Collectors - Lend me your ears!

duddyroar
10th January 2013, 15:09
Hi there, this is my first post on these boards, for reasons which will become apparent very soon.

I'm putting together a collector's guide to the Amiga for Retro Gamer magazine and need to source images of rare hardware and software. I also need to get an idea for the most hard-to-find Amiga games, plus the ones that are generally considered to be the best the format has to offer.

Naturally, we're talking about stuff like the uber-rare Moonstone, which has been known to sell for over £100 on ebay in good, boxed condition.

Anyone able to help? You will be thanked in the final published piece!

carvedeye
23rd July 2013, 20:40
Hi there, this is my first post on these boards, for reasons which will become apparent very soon.

I'm putting together a collector's guide to the Amiga for Retro Gamer magazine and need to source images of rare hardware and software. I also need to get an idea for the most hard-to-find Amiga games, plus the ones that are generally considered to be the best the format has to offer.

Naturally, we're talking about stuff like the uber-rare Moonstone, which has been known to sell for over £100 on ebay in good, boxed condition.

Anyone able to help? You will be thanked in the final published piece!

Have you tried big book of Amiga hardware?

http://www.bigbookofamigahardware.com/

Demon Cleaner
24th July 2013, 12:44
Is this for the Imagine Publishing Retro Gamer magazine?