PDA

View Full Version : Amiga 2000 for sale

Ravster
29th June 2012, 12:27
Hi,

I have a well-used, well loved Amiga 2000 for sale, with some installed 3D and 2D software - 68030 Co-Pro, SCSI hard disk controller board and a hard drive.

I used it primarily for broadcast animation work in the mid to late 80's early 90's and it still works fine - a few commercials & pop promos in the U.K & U.S during that time feature work carried out using it (!)

The monitor On/Off button is faulty but still works if the button is taped down - Mouse (non_Amiga) , keyboard, manuals and some other peripherals included in the price.

I don't want to trash it because I'm convinced someone could use it - I can re-format the drive if required.

I'm looking at £200.00 or nearest best offer, with cash on collection / bank transfer as preferred means of payment.

I live in West London near Shepperton in the U.K, so collection preferred but can make allowances for overseas interest with the price.

Harrison
30th June 2012, 00:51
Good luck with the sale. Also worth advertising it on our other site, Amibay.com, as you will get a wider coverage of buyers interested on there.