PDA

View Full Version : FS: - C= 1084S in Black

Kin Hell
19th June 2012, 22:07
Anyone interested in this?

Asking £50 + Shipping. PayPal fees must be covered or a gift. Front flap broken as per usual, but here some where. Just gotta find the darn thing.....

No genuine box, though this would be shipped in a Microvitex box for secure shipping. The poly inserts fit perfectly. RGB cable & UK Kettle lead included. I might have a European mains plug, though I imagine shipping to these destinations would be high.

Pm for a personal quote & Pics. Monitor is in VGC for it's age & functions 100%

Phantom
20th June 2012, 11:19
Hey Charlie, why not take a nice vacation in Crete and bring that monitor with you. :p

Kin Hell
20th June 2012, 21:23
Well Antonis, Deb & I were only discussing a holiday earlier this evening. I take it you would like it for your CDTV setup?

Harrison
20th June 2012, 22:52
Would take some explaining as hand luggage. :lol:

Kin Hell
21st June 2012, 09:24
^^^^^^

& then some. :lol:

Phantom
21st June 2012, 11:58
Well Antonis, Deb & I were only discussing a holiday earlier this evening. I take it you would like it for your CDTV setup?

Well, actually for my black A1200, but that's not the case. :D

Kin Hell
21st June 2012, 12:22

Well, actually for my black A1200, but that's not the case. :D

Subject to us actually getting to Crete for a Vacation, sure I could bring it with me I guess, though what a pain. I really don't know if I would get away with it as hand luggage & the way the Airport luggage system works, well...it would be nothing short of a box of shattered ray tube, I'm sure....
I would have to add though, if someone wants to come & collect it or are willing to pay the shipping, then I will give them priority. I'd love to see you have it, but during such fickle times, money talks. ;)

Phantom
21st June 2012, 12:24
Don't worry about that mate. I also prefer to sell it domestically, to avoid transit, as it's really risky even if you come with it together. :lol:

Kin Hell
21st June 2012, 12:43
Don't worry about that mate. I also prefer to sell it domestically, to avoid transit, as it's really risky even if you come with it together. :lol:

Tbh Antonis, it's really risky coming on your own when you get to my age. :blink:

Phantom
21st June 2012, 12:57
What's wrong with your age? :rolleyes:

Kin Hell
22nd June 2012, 00:35
Too much fella, believe me. ;)

Kin Hell
4th February 2013, 15:43
Bumperoo time folks. Still available. :)

Durniplot
31st January 2014, 18:57
Is this still available?

Durniplot.

Kin Hell
3rd February 2014, 11:43
Sorry, it's not.

Phantom
3rd February 2014, 15:55
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... it's coming to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... :p

Kin Hell
13th February 2014, 13:47
Aye Phantom, it is. :)

I just haven't got round to sorting it yet & the box is buried in storage.

Question for you too mate.....

What one thing in life can you you always give freely & yet also get to keep it as well?

Phantom
13th February 2014, 14:41
Don't worry mate, I was just kiddin'. We have talked about transportation. Either way, don't rest, as I'm planning to visit you some time soon. :D

Kin Hell
17th February 2014, 12:58
Don't worry mate, I was just kiddin'. We have talked about transportation. Either way, don't rest, as I'm planning to visit you some time soon. :D

Just how soon matey?

Also, you didn't answer my question......

"What one thing in life can you you always give freely & yet also get to keep it as well?"

Phantom
18th February 2014, 15:51
Not soon enough unfortunately, we are doing renovations at the hotel, so tough luck. But will try that after summer period (if everything goes well).

If I understood your question correctly, then it's love. :p (But you clearly know what I love). :lol:

Kin Hell
23rd February 2014, 11:30
Not soon enough unfortunately, we are doing renovations at the hotel, so tough luck. But will try that after summer period (if everything goes well).

Cool. Keep us posted. :)

If I understood your question correctly, then it's love. :p (But you clearly know what I love). :lol:

The one thing you can give & yet still get to keep, ....is your "word". ;)