PDA

View Full Version : Game manuals

Demon Cleaner
22nd March 2007, 01:02
I just found this page (http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php) with many manuals for many different systems. In case you don't know the site, take a look, there's plenty of stuff.

Harrison
22nd March 2007, 07:31
I know the site well. It does have lots of great manuals including C64 and Amiga. And pleasuredome currently have a torrent with all of the Commodore manuals in it from replacementdocs. I already have that and it will be one of the sources for the first batch of games manuals being added to classicamiga.

I will of course be including a credit to replacementdocs, and to pleasuredome for their original sources.

Submeg
22nd March 2007, 23:32
I know the site well. It does have lots of great manuals including C64 and Amiga. And pleasuredome currently have a torrent with all of the Commodore manuals in it from replacementdocs. I already have that and it will be one of the sources for the first batch of games manuals being added to classicamiga.

I will of course be including a credit to replacementdocs, and to pleasuredome for their original sources.

Nice ass covering move there. :thumbs: